Missing DDM PT3

Yoongi

Yoongi's POV

Today is the 2-year anniversary since y/n left. I hope that she is in a better place now. Today I have been invited to Jimin's sons show. Well it's a variety show with other people. I don't want to go but it will be good for me to leave the house.

Jimin's son has just performed and he was really good just like his father. Its now the interval I want to leave but something is telling me that I need to stay.

Y/N's POV

Ok y/n you can do this dad will be so proud of you come on I can do this you think to yourself.

Yoongi's POV 

The lights go down someone comes on stage "this song was written and produced by Min y/n" I hear that and I'm very confused must be dreaming but Jimin looks at me wide eyed" that when I know I'm not dreaming. I want to scream my daughter is alive.

This girl walks on stage and it's my daughter y/n I immediately start crying. She starts sing this song called 8 letters (song above) and I knew it was about me.

She finishes the song and a clap Jimin is crying I run backstage and see her "y/n?" "dad" she is also crying I hug her so tight. "I love you y/n and I have always have I know I don't show it but I will now but please don't leave me again" I say in tears "I love you to dad and I won't ever again" ...

Hope you liked it the song isn't really working so look up 8 letters by why don't we.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜