DDM Missing

In this imagine Yoongi is very evil and abusive

Yoongi = age 16

You are in you room listening to your dad and his friends arguing about you.

You father said something that got you really annoyed "y/n will never be like me she not good and singing dancing or anything really she doesn't go to school she stays at home. How can I even call her my daughter" Yoongi your dad says. "don't say that or she will hear you" one of his friends say but you don't know who. "I don't care if she hears I wish I never had a daughter" he shouts so you could hear you instantly burst into tears.

You knew he didn't like you anyway ever since mum left when you were very little. She left because you were too much to handle and she didn't like Yoongi anymore he got boring. Yoongi has blamed you ever since. He also hasn't got a girlfriend since because every time he tried you would ruin it. Once he brought a girl home and once the girl saw you she said" sorry I'm not ready for kids" and walks out. Yoongi gets really angry and hits you.

So, when you hear you dad go to bed you quickly pack your things and decide to leave. Everyone is miserable when your around so you better just leave. You leave a not to tell you dad you are gone. The note said:

Goodbye dad I know you don't love me or want me here so goodbye.

You take money out of Yoongi's bank account so you can't leave the country.

You take one last look at the house that you have been living in the last 16 years of your life. Before dragging your suitcase out of the house. "Goodbye dad forever I love you" ...

Hope you like it there will be a part 2 so look forward to that.
love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜