what he misses of you when he's on tour

What he misses of you when he's on tour

Jimin

He misses your laugh he loves make you laugh he loves your laugh. He's sad that he can't hear it every day now he's on tour.

Jungkook

He misses your body 😉 (do I need to say anymore he's just really horny)

J-HOPE

jhope misses your smile you love seeing you happy it makes him happy.

Jin

Jin misses you're bacon he cooks and you make pudding or something savoury he thinks that you should open a bakery but Jin won't pressure you.

RM
He misses your height. please Mrs how small you are against him even smaller than jimin and she'll miss helping you get tall things.

Tae
You miss your two corgi puppies. You miss playing with them. But on a serious note he will miss them other than most you miss everything about you especially the puppies.

Yoongi
he misses your cuddles and snuggles he wouldn't always want to cuddle but when you two loves it and it's sad that he can't hold you when you're sad or happy. Now he just has Jimin.

Hope you like this I'm sorry it's so short and weird I'm going to do what you miss about him now she want any requests please let me know I am happy to do so. Sorry for not updating regularly. Also this is the 100th 💯 part can't believe I've written 100 parts it's insane thank you for Reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜