Pregnancy scare

Jhope

You're not ready to have kids yet. You love Hobi but your both not ready you both love your work and don't want to stop just yet. You both want kids in the future.

You are 2 weeks late for you period and every morning you been feeling sick but you haven't been sick. Hobi knows this because he likes to keep track he is freaking out that your 2 weeks late. He literally bought you a pregnancy test because he is so scared.

"babe I sure its fine I'm probably stressed out" you say trying to calm him down.

"I know but we need to check to make sure but please just take it" Hobi says and pushes you in the bathroom.

You take the pregnancy test now you have to wait 3 minutes you can hear Hobi pacing outside.

3 minutes are up and you go to look at the test its just one line like you thought. You let out a big sigh relived that you're not pregnant and Hobi can calm. "y/n what is it?" he come on and takes the test. "oh thank god you not pregnant I mean I would love to have kids with you one day but not right now" he says and gives you a big hug.

The rest of the night you and Hobi were stress from you actually got your period that night. 

Hello hope you like it. Can you please go check out my best friend autumnnochu she has written 2 BTS books one a Jimin X reader and a BTS imagine book like mine please go check her out thanks.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷