Your dating a GOT7 member

BSM

RM
You have been dating Bambam for 6 months now. Your brother doesn't know and you would like to keep it that way.
Bambam is currently over at the moment and you're literally having a make out fashion on the sofa in the living room.
You hear the door open but you don't think anything of it and you carry on kissing.

RM's POV
I walk into the house and walked through to the living room I see my sister making out with someone and it's Bambam "y/n WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING" "brother i-" she tried speaking to me but I cut in "NO DON'T TALK BAMBAM GET OUT". y/n tries to grab for him and tell him to not go but I literally slam the door and his face "please don't do this I love him" "no you don't you just play with your mind he's not the one for you I will decide that you're my sister and I am the boss of you" I say to her very Stanley she looks at me with Fury in her eyes "I HATE YOU" she pushes me in then runs upstairs to her room and slammed the door really loud I feel the whole house shake.

I hope you like this one I'm going to be publishing again today 3 times and one day so good also the thing that my friend wrote is ready and should be up next Sunday or Saturday thank you for Reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜