DDM LGBTQ+

All

Requested BTSjiminieoppa

Jimin = age 14

your 14 and your Bisexual and yo want to tell your dad your are Bi because your going to this disco with a girl hoping to be your girlfriend but you still like boys. 

go up to your father please sitting down on the couch watching TV you stand in front of him what he's doing. "Y/n what's up" he says smiling at you" "Dad I need to tell you something I'm bisexual" you say.
Your father smiles at you and nod "maybe it's ok I don't mind this is how you are don't ever stop loving you" he says you start to cry because your happy that he accepts you.

He puts you into a hug and says "so do you have a date for this disco and is it a girl" you go bright red "yes it is a girl her name is Lily she's really nice and sweet and I'm hoping to ask her out" you say smiling. "Well you go for it y/n I regret not asking out jungkook but you would never happened so it's all good" he says. He then leaves after that you look at him very confused but he's probably joking. Maybe.

Jin = 18

Jin = 18

You have only had one boyfriend and you were with him for 1 year. you had sex with him and it was terrible and the relationship was bad you didn't like him and he didn't like you. you ended it and dated a girl and it was amazing it just right but that ended because you haven't come out yet and your very scared to tell your dad.
you literally are having dinner with your father you didn't want to do it standing in front of him in saying it you just want to say over dinner cos that's his favourite place. "So y/n do you have anything to tell me" your father suddenly says out of the blue. "yes Dad I'm a lesbian I like girls kiss after my ex-boyfriend I dated a girl for about 2 months and it just felt right I didn't want to leave her but she left me because I had come out yet I hope you accept this we don't I will leave".
Your dad since is shocked stop eating and looks at you. At that moment you  knew that he didn't like it so you stood up "no wait y/n it's ok I don't mind that you're lesbian I love you for who you are you my daughter nothing will ever change that" your dad says you hug him after and then go back to eating none of you say anything else afterwards but your father is very happy that you told him he also kind of knew.

 At that moment you  knew that he didn't like it so you stood up "no wait y/n it's ok I don't mind that you're lesbian I love you for who you are you my daughter nothing will ever change that" your dad says you hug him after and then go back to ea...