Goodbye

Jungkook

Jungkook POV

Y/n and I have gone on your last date before I go on tour. It was the best date ever. I have been with y/n for 2 years I actually think y/n is the love of my life. That's why I have this ring in my pocket to propose to y/n so we can stay together for ever. I know where I'm going to do it but we have to drive there. It is a very nice park in Korea where I met y/n. I was with Jimin at the time she bumped into us. Literally. She thought we were a couple (Jimin and I) I told her that we were Jimin got very embarrassed because had had a massive crush on Yoongi at the time but we won't go there. y/n said she was sorry and I got her number. I loved her ever since.

We both get in the car and I'm shaking I'm so nervous I think y/n has noticed. But she doesn't say anything she just holds my hand. I start the car and we are off.

The car ride is nice y/n is looking out of the window and sometimes looks at me she is still holding my hand. This car ride was making me calm for what is going to happen next. Until I see the car in front of me loosing control and suddenly is stops which causes me to stop and turn straight into a building. I knew in that moment we are in danger. So, I quickly put myself in front of y/n so she doesn't get hurt too badly. I will be fine she is too important to me to get hurt. It all happened in slow motion I hear y/n scream then everything goes black.

Y/N POV

You can't remember what happened all you remember is you were with your love of your life Jungkook. All you hear is beeping, crying and mumbling. You slowly start to open your eyes you see all the member of BTS except your boyfriend Jungkook. "she's woken up" you hear one of them say but the still sniffling. You look around and see they all look tired. "what happened" you manage to say they all look confused. Jin steps forward to speak.

Jin has been your closest friend from the begging since you and Jungkook been dating. "y/n this might come as a bit of a shock but you were in a car crash with JK. He shielded you so you wouldn't get hurt. But unfortunately, he got badly hurt and lost too much blood. Jungkook couldn't make it to the hospital and was pronounced dead at the scene" Jin says on the verge of crying.

You can't believe what he has just said your boyfriend of 2 years Jungkook dead. "no no no no no it can't be true no your lying your LYING" you scream Tae comes to you side to try and calm you down which won't work your boyfriend has just died.

"also, there's not a good time to say this but Jungkook was taking you was the park where you met and he was going to propose to you. With this" Jin says and gives you a ring.

It's beautiful just like Jungkook. You burst into tears again because of thinking you will never see him again and worst of all BTS won't perform with him again there baby is gone forever. Tae hugs you while you cry on his shoulder.

Tae and the rest of the guys comfort y/n and y/n does them. They are all very sad that Jungkook is dead they will never be the same again. But they hope Jungkook will rest in peace. Jungkook will live in their hearts forever.

Jungkook's POV

I will always love you all. Please look after y/n make sure she finds someone nice even if its one of you will miss you. I will miss everything the performing the music and the fans. I will guard you until the end. All of you. I love you all so so much and miss you until you're here with me so we can be together forever. Like it was meant to be.

Love Jungkook (1997-2018)

Hope you like it sorry it was very deep but I enjoyed writing this.thank you for reading.
Word count- 748
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷