A guy hits on you

Jungkook
You're out at pet shop with your boyfriend jungkook you both have wanted a pet the last year and you have decided to get one now. You're currently looking at little kittens. You're in a room of kittens with jungkook and there's another guy on his own looking at kittens. You don't think much of the other guy because he's just looking kittens.

"Awe Jungkook how cute they are" you say " I bet your pussy is even more cute" the other guy in the room says next to you.
He turned to look at him and he winks at you and looks down at your body. Well as the specific part of your body. when you know this is doing that you move closer to Jungkook and hold onto his arm very tightly.

Jungkook heard the whole thing and turn to the man and said "how dare you say such disgusting things you should be ashamed of yourself. Come on babe let's go look at pets somewhere else" Jungkook says holding your hand and takes you at the shop.

In the end you don't get a cat to get a baby bunny and instead. You're very happy that you have a boyfriend like jungkook because he looked after you and make sure you're ok after that disgusting man with his stupid pick up line.
You name the bunny cookie. And you're very happy with your happy little family.

Hope you like this 7 boys 1 girl should be up tomorrow if it isn't I'm sorry but thank you for Reading I want to get to 20K buy Christmas hope that will happen maybe.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜