Lost

Sad
Yoongi

You and Yoongi are in a bad place right now in your relationship. You're always arguing but you have good new to tell him and hopefully it will make things better. You also hope that he will be happy about it.

Yoongi has just come home from work you are sitting in the living room reading a book. He come in and sits in the other chair not next to you a bit far away from you. He looks miserable like usual. "y/n we need to talk" Yoongi says "I was about to say the same thing" you say shocked.

"Y/n I love you but we can't keep arguing like this I'm sorry I'm breaking up with you. I'll pick up my things tomorrow goodbye y/n" Yoongi says and walks out on you. You sit there in shock you didn't even get to tell him the good news. That you're carrying his child.

You've been thinking for a couple of hours about the baby see you decided to go to the hospital because you and you won't want a child with you because he is left you.

Yoongi's POV
I've just broken up with y/n I thought it was a good idea but now I can't get her out of my head. I love her with all my heart.

I'm back at the BTS dorm they are trying to comfort me but it's not working. I'm sitting on the sofa when Tae walks in and sits next to me "have you seen this y/n was seen in hospital in the pregnancy section just moments ago" I don't really listen until I hear him saying pregnancy section. Why is y/n in the pregnancy section? I look at the pictures and Tae is right y/n is in hospital. "Y/n wanted to tell me something I need to go to hospital now" I say and run out realising what y/n is about to do.

*Skip the car right now he's at hospital*

I rang the entrance y/n and she sees me "y/n please tell me I'm still a father" she shakes her head "no I'm sorry Yoongi but I think we should take time apart I love you goodbye and I'll see you soon" she kisses me on the cheek and walks away with tears in her eyes.

I can't believe this is actually happened this is probably the worst day of my life I've lost my girlfriend and my child.

Hello hope you like dear I'm currently at rehearsals sorting out a million dreams this week's going to be very difficult and also next week is cos I'm going to go on holiday just found out today but I am trying to write every single day so I hope you like the things I've got planned for you guys love you thank you for Reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷