Affair

This is a song imagine from the musical Waitress the song is called Bad idea.

You love him more than anything you could do anything for him but he's not your husband.

You have been married with your husband for 2 years together for 5 years. but Jin is so handsome you've been seeing him for six months now. Jin is your doctor you've been seeing him twice a week you work at a coffee shop he sometimes comes and sees you. Nobody knows about your fair you want to keep it that way.

this time you actually need to go to the doctor you've been feeling really sick every morning.

You go to the doctor's of his they tell you a Jin is not here this morning you are sad but you're ok with it you're in the doctor's office or a while she told you that you are pregnant. You are shocked and confused. at that exact moment jin walks in and the doctor leaves you with him.
"Y/n you can't keep doing this people are talking about us they know that-" you interrupt him "Jin I'm pregnant and it's definitely yours because I haven't slept with my husband and over a year" you say.
"let's run away I'll buy you a bakery like you've always wanted and it's had baby together I love you y/n" "I love you too Jin more than ever let's go" you say really happy.

You left your husband about a month ago now you stay with gin in a cute little cottage in the countryside you have opened up a bakery in the town you and Jin own it.

Before you left you told your husband what's been happening last six months turns out he's been doing the same with a girl in the end you are really happy with your fiance Jin living in The Cottage during bakery and soon to be mother and father.

Hope you like it if you have any requests I will take them.
Love Midnightanna xxxx