Rejected

This is the same a Will you? 

Jimin

Ok Jimin you need to do this you've had a crush on her for two years now all you need to do is go up to her ask for a simple question if she says no it's fine it's a part of life. But what if she's the one what if I'm in to have kids with her but if she's the one that meant to marry. ok German you need to do this right she's the girl of your dreams. Jimin thinks his brain arguing with itself.

Jimin is already to work ask y/n out he is standing outside school early in the morning because y/n comes into school early before her friends come in. Y/n has a lot more friends than Jimin in but he's fine with that.

Jimins sees y/n get really nervous all of a sudden y/n starts to walk towards Jimin. Jimins stands in front of y/n " hey y/n can I ask you a question" show Jimin What's up" y/n says. When she says jimin's name gym and gets all ugly inside his stomach. "Ok will you be my girlfriend?" Jimin looks into y/n's is hoping that she will say yes.

y/n looks Jimin up and down her face with disgust "why the hell would i date you i could do much better than you your a loser. Nobody would ever date you jimin. Go to hell Jimin don't ever talk to me" she says to me and pushes my i fall straight onto my bum. 

She leaves and i burst into to tears Jin hears the whole thing and comes over "Jimin don't listen to her she is just a stuck up bitch. you will find someone why don't we skip school for today" he picks me up i sadly nod and we skip the whole day my parents weren't so happy about it after.

Hope you enjoyed this this is just an add-on after will you I hope you like my new book cover I like it and my friends like it please tell me what you think of it also I did my college interview today and I actually spoke to the people because I have trouble speaking to people that I don't know but she was really nice and really do performing arts level 1 and thank you for Reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💗