Break up

Jhope

you have been dating jhope for very long time about 6 to 7 months and you can't take it anymore he's away all the time with his work and you want attention you can't deal with it you do really love him. But you can't live with this he hardly talks to you and see is you and says that he loves you so you think it's best for you to leave him.

You decide to call him and end it is at work right now until and you won't see him for another 6 months so it's better this way.

Can you call him he seems very very happy but sad that you have to break his heart but you're fine with it.

"Hey sweetheart guess what I might be able to come down in another week" jhope says completely excited. "Hi Hoseok well I don't think I can do this anymore I can't be with you you're killing me every time that you go to work we hardly have time to each other I love you but I can't do this anymore I'm sorry goodbye" you say fighting the tears away. "Y/n no you can't do this to me I love you no no no no no no no no no I love you" he keeps going on that he loves you and he will make it up to you  but you know it's not true so all you do is hang up on him.

now Jhope is gone forever and you don't have to see his stupid face anymore.

Jhope's POV

Y/n has just broken up with me I am completely heartbroken she has broken my heart and I don't think I'll ever be able to love again I should have paid more attention to her but I didn't was too caught up work don't think I'll ever be able to love again not without her. Rather die than not be with her but I know that's not an option. Jimin knows I'm upset and comes close to me and says "I know what has just happened y/n broke up with you I don't even like her anyway you'll be happy without her because you have all of us and we'll help you through this break up no matter what".

I'm so happy that I had my members with me but it's not going to be easy and probably not going to be happy for a while maybe even forever.

Sorry this is sad I was trying to make y/n b***** as possible also there's a lot going on at the moment to BTS concerts coming up soon my friend doesn't know if she's going to be able to come and we've been planning this for about 4 months and it's insane but I hope you enjoy this please send requests and thank you for Reading.

Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜