Broken up on a plane

Yoongi

You and Yoongi always had a rough relationship but you would always go back to each other because you love each other.

But this has been going on for a year now and you don't think you can take it.

Today you are going on holiday with Yoongi and BTS you're excited but scared because you want to have a good time but you don't know how long that is going to last because of the arguing.

The rest of the boys thought it would be a good idea for you to calm down from all the stress from your current jobs.

But they didn't know what was about the happen next.

You have only been on the plane for half the time and Yoongi starts to annoy you.

Eventually you had enough you turned towards him and say "right Yoongi this isn't healthy but I'm sorry I have to do this now but it's over we are not boyfriend and girlfriend anymore I will get on a plane back home but I'm sorry you knew this was going to happen". After that Yoongi stared blankly at you and to be honest that broke you heart but what is done is done.

For the rest of the plane ride and awkwardly silent Yoongi didn't say a word the boys heard the whole thing and felt sorry for Yoongi they knew they had to be there for him for the rest of the trip.

After the plane ride you did what you said and left to go back home without saying a word.

When you left Yoongi instantly burst into tears and Jimin hugged him so tightly he could explode but Yoongi really needed that hug and a lot more hug. Because he loved you but didn't show it and he wanted it to work but he knew it wouldn't.

This whole trip is going to be his best friends comforting him to make sure he's ok but he won't be for while because what you did to him. 

I hope you like this one I know it was very different from I miss you but I thought that this would be fun like the video broken up on a rollercoaster but this is even worse I didn't know what other member would do this by hope you enjoyed it please send me a request because I am running out of ideas literally thank you for Reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜