Your on your period

Jimin

Your on your period jimin doesn't know because hes at work. You don't get pains instead you just feel really ill like you going to die at any moment(not literally).

Jimin has never experienced a women on her period before so when he got home he was nervous confused but knew that you were ill. "aww baby do you want to cuddle" you simply nod.

Jimin held you for hours until he got up "no don't go i'm confitable" you say "one second i'll be back" he leaves. He comes back moment later "y/n i have choclate" you smile.

for the rest of the night jimin held you playing with hair all night until he fell asleep holding you.

RM

you got your period this morning you told RM because he likes to know when you cycle is because you too a very sexual active "y/n your 2 weeks early is that normal" RM says concerned.

"yes that fine it just due to stress" you say smiling to him. your stress out because of work so RM called in work saying that you are sick but your really not because you don't get pain at all on your period. "babe you don't need to go to work today i called you in sick and i have the day off so do you just want to cuddle" RM says.

"oh RM i love you" you hug him " i love you too y/n".

Jin

you were sleeping in BTS dorm last night with Jin you are curled in bed with him holding you so you don't fall out in his single bed. you weren't feeling well last night and you wanted to cuddle so he stayed in bed with you. It is a tight squeeze but he likes being close to you.

you wake up feeling like you have just wet the bed. you panic pull the cover off and see blood every where. Jin im so sorry i didn't mean to i promise"you say he wakes up and looks at you worried then looks down. "its OK y/n it wasn't your fault come you go in the shower and ill clean this up OK" "no Jin i made the mess i'll cl..." you cut off by a sharp in pain in your lower stomach which made you gasp in pain. "y/n are you ok do you need me to get pain killers" you simply nod.

After you had a shower and Jin cleaning the sheets Jin told RM what the situation was so he got the rest of the boys out of the dorm for the whole day so you and Jin could have some peace and quiet. Jin will give you love and affection.