Your ex is a girl

Jin

You are out with your boyfriend Jin at the mall both of you just walking around looking at things not really buying anything.

You go into a shoe shop because you need new shoes for work. You look at the shoes when someone taps on your shoulder you thought it was Jin but It wasn't but it's your ex Sarah. "y/n I thought It was you. How have you been?" she says you feel very unconfutable. "oh well I have a boyfriend now" you say and Jin is standing behind you now. "this is Jin my boyfriend this is Sarah my ex" Jin's eyes go wide when you say that "ok I will talk to you later bye y/n" "bye" you say and she leaves you also leave because you don't want to see her again to have an awkward conversation.

W get into the car Jin turns to you "y/n I didn't know your ex is a girl. Why didn't you tell me?" "well I didn't know if you would love my still because my ex is a girl" you say. Jin puts his hand on yours "y/n I don't care if your ex is a girl but does this mean we can have a threesome" Jin says. With that you hit him on the shoulder and start the car and rive off. You don't have a conversation about this again.

Sorry this was a bit short but hope you like it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOKIE
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜