Road trip

J-HOPE

You and jhope decided you want to go to the beach today just you and jhope on a little date without anyone else.

You're very small bladder so you are scared but this road trip you will have to stop a lot only an hour so you should be fine.

The road trip has just started you have checked that you have everything that you need jhope is driving you offered to drive but he wanted to see you happily sat next to him.

It's only been a few minutes on the road in start to feel sick "Hobi I don't feel very well" you announce to your boyfriend.
he looks at you with concerned eyes he hold your hand. He sees that you've gone very pale "our baby there's a water bottle in my bag in front of you the drink some will make you feel better" he says he looks the water bottle and find it you drink some water.

Eventually you'll feel better but you feel a sudden pang in your bladder "Hobi I'm sorry but I really need to pee can we stop please" you say.

You hate your boyfriend sigh really loudly. " Y/n we'll always there can't you wait" you shake your head violently. Hoseok new that you really need to go because you were shaking and dancing around so we quickly got to a service station and he ran inside. You barely made it.

Finished your business get back to the car "feel better now?" You nod Hobi tried to start the car but it wouldn't start.

in the end they had to call car repair services and they got the car towed to the house they never got to the beach. Y/n feels very sorry that she messed about a lot. But Hobi he doesn't care that he didn't go to the beach today all he cares about is having a day with his girlfriend and no one else. When they got home it started thunderstorming so they are very glad that they didn't go.

hi hope you enjoyed it sorry if there's a bit spelling mistakes and sometimes it doesn't make sense doing this on my phone it's very hard to type and I'm very dyslexic so I don't realise it thank you for Reading.
I just like to say thank you to my friend CHIMSARMY60 because she has helped me write a lot of these and I am grateful for that said thank you.

Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷