DDM you can't hit a child

Jin

WARNING this does contain abuse and abusive language.

Jin is abusive emotionally and verbally but he hasn't hit you. Yet.

Jin's best are over as soon as you come home from school today you got your test results from maths and you get a beer which he thought is really good. You show your dad but your father didn't like it you verbally attacked you. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS YOU PITCH YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN A YOU DIDN'T WORK HARD ENOUGH YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED UP ALL NIGHT AND STUDIED FOR THIS TEST YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET ANYWHERE IN LIFE IF YOU ONLY JUST GET A B" he screams at you.

after he screamed at you he grabbed a bottle I was about to hit you until RM comes in and grabbed his arm and stops him "Jin you need to stop you can't hit a child you can't to keep shouting at her she got a b for God's sake that's the second highest grade you should be proud of her she worked hard for you to even extra studied with me come on Jim she's your daughter be proud of her for once" RM says and you are so glad that he's here because you don't know what I would've happened if you wasn't.

Jin's face Softens he then smiles puts the bottle down you flinch slightly when he comes towards you but then he hugs you after that everyone all of jonah's Friends hugged.

after that day then started to being actually father to you and so much nicer than he was he also has got a girlfriend now he's also getting married and you are so happy when a loving family finally.

Thank you for reading thank you so much for 10k that is an amazing milestone and I can't wait to write anymore CBT off this Wednesday absolutely terrified really happy at the same time love you all thank you for Reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜