DDM I just want to be loved

Yoongi

Yoongi = age 12

You dad is such an inspiration to you. You want to be just like him when your older.

You want to make him proud of you so you wrote a song called This is me (from the greatest showman). You learnt English when you were younger. So, you decided to write the song in English.

You finally finish the song and you put it on your memory stick. You know that your dad is in his studio working but you go and bother him anyway.

"dad" you say knocking on the door "what y/n I told you I'm busy" he says frustrated.

I know but I just want you to listen to this" you give him a memory stick.

Yoongi the grabs it "ok not GET OUT" Yoongi shouts at you run out with tears in your eye. All you want is your dad to love you.

Yoongi's POV

It's been 30 minutes since I yelled at y/n I feel very guilty I can't concentrate. I'm all that y/n has ever since her mother my ex left y/n on my door step I didn't know she was pregnant but I got check and I am y/n's father so I have looked after her ever since.

I pick up the memory stick and put it into my computer and listen to what y/n has done.

After I listened to it I am amazed that my daughter could do that. I get up and go to y/n's room. I knock on the door then I walk in.

I see my daughter curled up on the bed with tears stained on her face. My heart breaks when I see her like this how hurt she looks.

I over and sit next to her and cuddle up to her she nuzzles into my chest. "that song was amazing I'm so proud of you maybe one day you can be like your dad" I say.

I can feel her smile "thank you I wrote that song so you could be proud of me and you could as you daughter not someone you live with" y/n says. My heart hurts when she says that how could she think I don't love her.

"baby I have loved you ever since the day I met you when you were on my door step I will always love you my darling and I always will don't ever think like that again" I say and she nods. We cuddle like that for a while until we both fall asleep.

Hey sorry this is late but hope you liked it open to requests.
Love you all. Hope you liked it.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷