Your a staff member and he protects you

Jimin

You are about 2 years younger than Jimin and you're just there assistant.
You're in an airport waiting to get on a plane it was all good until BTS got noticed when you're about to be boarded onto the plane.

Fans start to come closer and closer to get to the boys you're standing in front of jimin trying to keep him safe because that is your job after all.

Until you were suddenly grabbed by fan but Jimin also grabbed you and pulls you back to him so you won't get hurt. He says to the fan "don't grab our staff are trying to keep Us safe and we will keep them safe I know you love us but grabbing people isn't nice so please stop" the fan then moves away but other people don't listen and tried to do the same but fail. we finally leave them and we get on the plane safely no one is hurt you're not hurt either. "Thank you Jimin you didn't have to do that for me I was ok" you say "yes I did we all need to look out for each other in those situations" he smiles at you and you smile back.

You have the best job in the world because you get to work with Jimin and BTS.

Thank you for reading sorry this was so rushed but I got over a 100 reads on the last Eurostar member so if you want me to do more stuff member things I can do that I'll be fine with that sorry that's a short tomorrow is going to be long and I think may be sad but love you all thank you for Reading.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷