He has a child but it's not his

Yoongi

You're the child

Yoongi and you mother have been dating for 3 years now and have recently got engaged. You are 6 your mother had you when she was a teenager.

It's almost Father's Day you always get Yoongi a card because he is like a father too you. He treats you like your own.

This year you want to do something special. You want to ask him if he will adopt you. You asked your teacher and she got the papers so you can ask him. You haven't told you mother you thought it will be a surprise.

Today is Father's Day you woke up early so you can make coffee for him and get your hand mand card. You went into there room and gave him the coffee and the card he loved them. He gave you a kiss. You climbed into bed with them and cuddled and watched movies all day until you had to get ready because you have dinner with Yoongi's members. You want to ask him then. There will be a lot of people there but you can do it.

Everyone has finished eating so you thought this will be your moment.

You stand up on your chair everyone stops speaking. "hello everyone I want to asks Yoongi something" Yoongi is sitting opposite you he smiled at you so you carried on. "Yoongi can you please adopt me" you say handing over the papers "can you please become my daddy" you say.

He takes the papers and you awws. Yoongi looks like he's going to cry. You start to panic so you say "it's ok if you don't want too" you sit back down and just look down tears threatening in your eyes.

Yoongi then walks over to you "oh no no y/n of course I wan to be your father. This is the best gift ever you have made me the happiest man alive" he says picks you up spin you around and gives you a lot of kisses all over your face. Everyone cheers and are so happy now Yoongi is going to be your father.

This was different from the other ones home you liked it.
I did one like this on on my 5sos preferences so I thought I would do one on here. Hope you liked it.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷