Cancer

V
BSM

You have recently been diagnosed with cancer you tell your brother and he instantly comes down to where you live and come to the hospital to make sure you're ok.

But it's not looking good so Tae stays with you for about a month he is told BTS what's been going on and they completely understand but the fans are confused why he's away.

Tae tweet and it said
"some of you may know that I haven't been around recently and for that reason is because my sister has been diagnosed with cancer right now it's very hard for us and I want to spend every single minute with my little sister I'm sorry if you don't like this but I hope you do I will update you if anything happens and I promise soon I'll be back with BTS."

After that was tweeted Tae got a lot of supported responses but some of the army didn't like it.

Tae didn't leave your side from that day onwards.

6 months later

6 months later and your tumour has gone and you're free of cancer you're allowed to go back with dancing again and your brother can go back to BTS and everyone is very happy.

WELL DONE V ON THE SONG I LOVED IT.
Hope you enjoyed this I know it's a bit sad and everything but this is something that's going on in my life as well you want to talk about anything let me know let me know if you having a request because I've got the sack and book ready to publish any day now once I finish this book also the  7 boys 1 girl but is now called our family and that should be up in late march hope you enjoyed this please let me know if you want more thank you.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜