I'm gay???

Sope

Not famous

Hoseok/Hobi/ J-hope= dancer, had a lot of girlfriends but felt nothing, sunshine

Yoongi/ Suga = dickhead, bad boy, player, sweet once you get to know him, great in bed, gay

Hobi has just finished dance practice he's all hot and sweaty and wants to get home. But he rushes a bit too much and bumps into someone "oi watch where you are going" the says rudely to Hoseok. Hoseok has a weird feeling in his chest but ignores it. He then rushes home for a night in alone.

1 week goes by and Hobi has left the studio again he goes there everyday now he need to get this dance perfect for his upcoming show. He sees a guy that looks familiar but can't put a finger on it. He doesn't realise he staring until.

"hey I know I'm hot but you don't need to stare at me" Hobi goes bright red "sorry I didn't mean to" then it all comes back he the guy he bumped into "and I'm sorry for bumping into you the other day" Hobi feels very awkward. "hey don't worry about it how about we go out for coffee" the guys ask. "I'm very sweaty" "that's fine it's my treat and you look hot like that" he saying winking and grabbing Hobi's hand.

Hobi feels all tingly 'I'm straight I'm straight I think' Hobi thinks to himself.

"oh yes I'm Min Yoongi" Yoongi says "Oh hi Yoongi I'm Jung Hoseok".

They went to the coffee shop and Yoongi payed for Hobi's drink. They spoke for 4 hours Hobi found out a lot about him. 

Yoongi is actually quite nice person.

After they hung out for a bit Hobi finally went home to have a shower. He could not stop thinking about Yoongi. He is also feeling something weird that he never felt with anyone

He got out of the shower and decided to texts his best friend Jungkook who is gay with Taehyung also one of Hobi's friends.

Hobi: Jungkook?

Jungkook: hey hey it's been a while how's the show coming along, we are hoping to see it

Hobi: it's going well but I need to ask a question

Jungkook: sure, what is it?

Hobi: how did you know you were gay?

Jungkook: oh, ok well I just knew. When I saw Tae for the first time, I thought I was straight but he changed my life forever I love him. Why?

Hobi: oh, my friend is confused

Jungkook: well tell your friend I said hi

Hobi: I will do thank you

Jungkook: your welcome

That night Hobi couldn't sleep Yoongi was in his head did he like boys he didn't know but he doesn't know so he thinks he should test Yoongi tomorrow just to talk like friends do because he was really nice today.

Hobi couldn't wait until the next day so he texted him at 4 in the morning surprisingly he responded Hobi was scared he woke him but he didn't. they talked and talked for along time until 12 the next day when Hobi fell asleep.

They talking about everything all the secrets and where they lived what they do for a job just anything they trusted each other.

After Hobi had his nap he sat on his bed thinking about life.

He suddenly realised something.

Hobi: Jungkook I'M GAY

Jungkook: well congrats I knew it was you not your friend and how do you know?

Hobi: well I met in the other day the first time I met him I bumped into him I said I was sorry then a week later I saw him again didn't realise it was the same guy I bumped into you he ordered me coffee and paid for it so I thought was nice every time I spoke to him I felt butterflies and every time that I saw him smile it was the cutest little gummy smile of all timeyes cute little chubby cheeks the way that you look see you whilst you're speaking and you know that he is actually listening when you talk to him all night talking about nothing everything your whole life where you live where he lives you don't think about anything else in the world except for him when I first met him I felt something I felt all tingling and just very happy and I never felt that with any of my girlfriend's ever I liked them I never loved them. Oh my god I'm in love with min yoongi.

Jungkook: omg you're in love with him I can tell I'm so happy for you you need to go to his house and ask him out right now you might be nervous but what you're feeling right now is exactly what I felt for taehyung I was terrified myself but he said yes and I'm sure Yoongi will say yes to you

Hobi: ok thank you

Jungkook: now go get your man and tell me everything afterwards.

Hobi quickly leaves his house and runs to his apartment is so excited and she can't believe that he is actually gay.

He has 8/8 of knocking on the door but eventually he does when he does someone opens the door and it seemed he looks grumpy and annoyed but when he sees Hobi his face instantly lights up.

"Hey I didn't expect you to be here" Yoongi says confused "oh yeah sorry but I have a question for you" Hobi says very scared and nervous yoongi realises and takes his hands and holds them "sure anything" "ok well I know it's very soon but will you go out with me on a date?" Hobi looks into yoongi's eyes and sees that his eyes grow dark and Yoongi let's go of Hobi's hands "I'm sorry but I don't do relationships we can still be friends?" Yoongi says looking away. "Oh OK yeah that's fine. Well I'll see you around" Hobi says and starts walking away. "You're ok bye" yoongi shuts the door and walks away feeling nothing.

Hobi has walked out of the apartment building and walks home with no emotion whatsoever.

As soon as he gets home he bursts into tears he's crying for hours and hours his heart is broken he fell in love with the first guy he's ever fell in love with rejected him he doesn't know what to do he wants to contact jungkook but doesn't feel like moving he's completely broken.

Yoongi's POV

I have just turned down Hoseok just a normal day for me. Hoseok seemed different though I only like the sex I don't do relationships people are just so clingy constantly text you I wouldn't like it.

But Hoseok seemed different so loving and caring just a ball of sunshine. They way he looked and you made weird noises randomly was so cute. How texts you in the middle of the night and talks about everything and doesn't judge you. He's probably the hottest guy I have ever met.

In that moment I have done a stupid thing I run out on the apartment to Hoseok's.

3rd person's pov

Yoongi knocks on the door frantically "Hoseok please open up I made a mistake I didn't realise I'm madly in love with you please" "how do I know if you're not lying" "open the door and find out" Hoseok opens the door Yoongi looks at him at sees that he has been crying his heart breaks because he knows he has been crying because of him.

Yoongi runs towards him and smashes his lips against his Hoseok accepts and they have a long passionate kiss for a while until Yoongi pushes away "Hoseok I know you asked earlier but you will you be my boyfriend" "well before you I was straight but 100% yes, I will be your boyfriend". "I love you Hoseok" "I love you too my bad boy". Yoongi smiles and Kisses Hoseok again.

Hoseok and Yoongi are now happily in a relationship and can't wait for the future. 

so this was very different for me if you want more of this please let me know I'd love to do it leave some request if you want to.
Thank you for reading and thanks for 28k reads.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜