caravan trip

Rm

You and RM both want to go on holiday and you are this week but you didn't want to do anything fancy so you decide to go on a caravan trip as a holiday park. You both scared what it's going to be like and you don't know what to expect because we've never done it before.

When you got there it was lovely. a nice blue big caravan it's quite cute when you walk it in you have a little tiny kitchen and then to your left there's a big sofa in a tiny TV don't mind you don't usually watch TV and you turn around and there's 1 door open the door and there's three more doors one there's a toilet when there's a big room in an essay kids room your room has a little tv in it.

You and RM both love your little caravan so cute you never thought it would be this luxurious even though it's not the things that used to but it's still nice and sweet and cute just like your boyfriend.
after unpacking everything you decided to explore the holiday park you went on the nature walk that's near the beach and you catch Pokémon on Pokémon go.

after on the nature walk you walk to the pool you have a bit of a swim unfortunately the flume ride the waterslide is closed and it will be open the day after you leave. A bit sad by that but it's ok. you check out the restaurant the food was raw you didn't like it neither did I run he demanded a refund you got a refund and because of what happened at the restaurant they gave you an extra day at the park so you got to go on the flume ride.

It was also arcades which RM one a little baby Winnie the Pooh for you from the claw machine you really happy.

you didn't actually think that this caravan park would be amazing but it was it was really good fun and you loved it you loved every single second of it the little tiny holiday with your boyfriend RM.

I thought this would be sweet because I went to a caravan park about three weeks ago.
Hope you like it.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜