Proposal gone wrong

Jungkook

Jungkook's POV

Today's the day I suppose to y/n I hope everything goes right. 😊

We are at the zoo and I have the Ring in my pocket. Y/n stops to look at the elephant there is no one around so this is the perfect time y/n is still distracted by the elephants I turn away and look at the ring to make sure that I'm ready to do this to be with her for the rest of my life. Put it's the wrong one I have Tae's ring.

Why does he have to propose to Lucy at the same time as me I have the idea first he just copied me he thinks Lucy is the one they have only been together a while but if she says no it will crush him. anyway I look at my phone and I see you have 11 missed calls from Tae.

I go over to y/n I tell her that I need to call someone she just simply nods and says that she will stay at the elephants because they're so cute.

A ring Tae and he picks up straight away.

Tae: jungkook you have my ring that I meant to propose to Lucy I need it back please.

Jk: yes I know I was about to propose to y/n but thankfully I looked at the ring can you please come to the zoo I'll pick it up and give you yours and I can propose to my girlfriend.

Tae: OK I'll be there in 10 goodbye.

"Y/n I need to go get something you stay here ok I'll be right back" I say hoping she won't want to come with me. "Ok? But be quick" y/n says confused.

I run to the gate and Tae is there I give him his ring and he does that same I check if it's mine and it is I say thank you and run back to y/n.

Y/n is in the same place where she was there still isn't any people so I walk over to her kneel down on one knee she turns around and gasps. "Kookie what are you-" i interrupted and say "y/n I have loved you since the day I met you i never knew that i would find a girl i would love me as much as you do but i did and he you are i don't think i would ever be here without you because you are the 12 meant to be with i love you so he's the question will you do the honour of becoming my wife" I say she has tears her eyes I think she's happy but I hope she's happy "YES JUNGKOOK YES" she screams like a people crap I give her the ring and we kiss and hug she screams like a people clap i give her the ring and we kiss and hug for love her so much.

We have got home people have found out that I have proposed people are happy some people are very sad but they should be happy that im happy.

Anyway y/n is very confused what happened why I had to leave and go on the phone so I told her the whole story how Tae and I got confused with both of our Rings he's meant to propose to Lucy and everything.

After I finish my story she laughs and says "it's a good thing that I said yes because then it would be everywhere proposal gone wrong jungkook haha" she says was laughing I on the other hand don't find it funny but I know she's joking around and I love her I can't wait to marry this woman.

Thank you for Reading hope you enjoyed it. I can't wait for love yourself answer can any of you wait for it?
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷