You get hurt

You get hurt

V

Your making dinner for you and Tae. Tae is currently in the living room playing video games. Your chopping onions your eyes are watering. You hear Tae shouting at the TV you get distracted and cut you finger. You scream and drop the knife it lands on the floor. You quickly cover your hand with a cloth to try and not get blood on the onions but failed.

You hear Tae coming running in "y/n what wrong? Are you hurt? What happened?" Tae says he looks really worried.

"Tae I'm fine just get the first aid kit out on the cupboard" you say trying to remain calm so you wouldn't worry Tae. "y/n you not fine your crying" Tae says getting the first aid box and grabs you hand. "oh Tae that's just the onions" you say slightly laughing.

He tries to sort it out but gets confused you just took control.

Your finger stopped bleeding you put a bandage on it so its ok.

"why don't I just order food tonight because the onions don't look edible and I don't want you to get hurt again I don't like it when you get hurt" Tae says "awe Tae Tae your so cute I love you" "I love you too y/n"

Sorry this is so late today. But hope you like it. Happy 4th of July I'm half American so yay 🇺🇸love you all.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷