Moving house and he helps

Jin

Your moving house because you need more space for your art work. Jin is helping you move.

Jin will be moving in in a couple of months once you get everything sorted out. You have been with Jin for 4 years now so this is a big step for you both.

You have moved to the country side so you can have some peace and quiet. Also, you like painting wildlife. 

You got all your stuff out of the van Jin started to look around

You got all your stuff out of the van Jin started to look around. He knew where everything was but he walked into a room that he has never seen before. He sees a box in the middle of the room it has a word on it saying baby. "y/n darling can come here please" Jin says you walk in the room smiling. "y/n what is this room for" Jin asks.

"Jin this is that baby room" you say holding your small baby bump. Jin then bursts into tears. "why didn't you tell me I'm going to be a father" still crying. "I didn't know the right moment to tell you" you say Jin eventually stops crying. (he is happy) "oh y/n I love you so much" Jin says.

For the rest of the day he can't stop talking about baby names.

Hope you enjoyed this. Pt2 ok BSM will be up next.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷