You suprise him on tour

Jimin

Jimin has been on tour for 4 months now you miss you so much it hurts. Jimin also misses you very much and he tries to contact you everyday and says good morning and good night every day. Sometimes he does miss a day but you don't mind because he has a busy schedule.

One day you got a message from RM saying 'y/n do you want to come down for a week to see Jimin he misses you so much' you say yes immediately and pack your bag. You bought a last-minute plane ticket.

You went all the way to America to visit him.

Jimin has a concert the day that you arrived he doesn't know that your going to be in the audience. Your far back so he wont seen you which is sad but after the concert you'll get to see him afterwards.

It's the end of the concert Jimin was amazing so were the others. You go backstage you see Jimin. You hear him talking "oh I wish y/n was here" you hear Jimin say "I am here Jimin" you say he turns around with a massive smile on his face "Y/N" he shouts runs over to you and picks you up.

For the rest of the night you cuddled next to Jimin and spoke about has been happening the last 4 months and that you never want to leave each other for that long again. 

Thank you for reading this book is almost 300 reads in 3 weeks which is insane.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 💗