I never thought this would happen

Jin

I never thought how I was going to die but I didn't think is was going to be this painful.

Jin's POV

I'm at home alone waiting for y/n who's and dance class well that's where she said she was. RM has sent me a picture of y/n with Jeonghan at a coffee shop kissing. Well of course she would choose him he is younger than I am. Y/n is not pulling back in the kiss. It looks like they really love each other like how y/n used to love me. She used to kiss me like that but now it's just a peck on the lips and she's gone. When I used to kiss her I would feel butterflies in my stomach like it was meant to be but that is not true. Now I just feel daggers in my stomach and I just want to curl up in a ball and cry until there is no point in living. When she gets home I'm going to kick her out because our relationship was a lie it was all fake love.

After about 4 hours y/n finally comes home I'm in the kitchen staring at the floor trying to hold the tears back.

"Hey baby what do you want for dinner' y/n says walking over to the fidge picking out some vegetables to chop. "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME BABY I KNOW YOU WERE OUT WITH JEONGHAN YOU LOVE HIM DON'T YOU" I scream at her. Y/n just ignores me and carries on what she is doing. "I don't know what your talking about" y/n says.

Y/n is chopping up veggies "y/n please tell me the truth please for once" I show her the picture of her and Jeonghan "oh yes I have cheating on you with him he treats me better than you" she says and that breaks my heart into tiny million pieces.

"GET OUT I DONT WANT YOU HERE" I scream but she doesn't leave she continues to chop that's when I run towards her she turns around on that excat moment and I run into the knife.

Straight away blood pours out of my mouth I feel my insides twist and turn I'm looking down at the knife and my stomach is bleeding. I look up and I see y/n smiling at me " that's what you get you c**t" she says and pulls the knife out violently and grabs her bag and leaves.

I quickly put pressure on the wound so I don't loose too much blood. My legs go weak and I fall to the ground.

I never thought how I was going to die but I didn't think it was going to be this painful I think to myself. I try so hard to keep my eyes open.

But suddenly everything goes black.

Hope you like this I'm sorry this is a bit sad I'm hoping to do a part 2 love you all hope you like it.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷💜