Learning English

VHope

Jhope

J-Hope's POV

I know the English language but not all of id and I want to learn. I also want my friend y/n to teach me because she is English and can speak fluent in Korean.

I have started to develop feelings y/n and maybe I will get even closer to y/n.

Its been half an hour of me learning colours and y/n looks really hot.

Your POV

You look at J-hope and he keeps looking at your lips so you take this opportunity to kiss him.

J-hope's POV

She is kissing me I gladly return the kiss. I get in to the kiss I lift her up onto the table I stop kissing her and say "I have waiting so long for this" y/n smiles. I kiss her more passionately than before. I also take my top off. She slowly starts to take her top off too. I get impatient so I rip off her top and her shorts because I want to see her beautiful body.

Y/n tries to take off my TIGHT jeans off when RM walks in "so how's learning Eng-oh" he stops and stares at y/n. y/n tries to cover herself so I stand in front of her "GET OUT" I say and he leaves. "y/n why don't we take this upstairs" she nods and we go upstairs to do things. I think I owe y/n new clothes. 

V

You have been teaching V English for a couple of months now and your so proud.

Today he is on the Ellen show to do an interview you are backstage watching him. He says a full sentence in English. You are even more than proud.

At end of the interview V come over to you. You hug him and kiss him on the cheek. "what was that for" "oh because your English has got really good I'm so proud of you" you say. Tae then goes bright red.

Hope you enjoyed. Let me know if you want to do the others would love to do that.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Love Midnightanna xxxx 🇰🇷