Chapter Thirty: The Morning After

"Tasha."

Hmmmm?

"Tasha."

I felt my body being gently shaken as I slowly awoke from my slumber, only to be met by two mesmerizing brown eyes.

"Morning, Connor." I said quietly, slightly in a daze from the night prior.

Connor smiled, leaning down to give a chaste kiss to my lips. "You slept for 10.8 hours."

"That long, huh?" I stretched, smiling as I noticed he was still naked. He was looking at me with that innocent expression, and if looks could kill, I'd be dead... but in a good way.

"You're staring, Connor." I said as I reached out, touching his face gently.

He leaned into my touch, "How can I not stare at you?"

I blushed, shaking my head as I crawled off the bed. I groaned in pain as I stood to my feet, the events of the previous night causing me some pain and discomfort.

But it was so worth it.

"Are you alright?" Connor's expression turned to a worried one as he moved closer, analyzing me.

I nodded, "Yeah, I'm just... for someone who knows little about sex you learn fucking fast."

Connor smirked slightly as he handed me my shirt. "Well, I will take that as a compliment, my love."

The words fell from his lips sweetly, causing me to swoon slightly as I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Where'd you learn to do all that anyways?"

"Do you know how many romance movies you've made me watch?"

"Ummmmm like five?"

"Fourteen and a half." Connor said with a slight smirk.

"Okaaaay but none of those movies were that... detailed."

Connor tapped on his LED. "I know things."

"Thank god for that." I stuck my tongue out at him as I reached behind Connor for my phone.

Absentmindedly I turned my eyes towards the clock.

10:09

"10:09?!" I gasped as I hurriedly grabbed my pants from the floor. "We're late. Isn't that against your programming?" I asked as I began to pull on jeans.

Connor watched me with a slightly smug smile, "I was unable to wake you until now, and your body needed the 10.8 hours of sleep or you could have gone into distress. We can't have that, can we?"

I rolled my eyes as I pushed my hair behind my ears, trying to get out as many tangled as I could. I glanced to my neck, which was covered in purple love bites. "Gah, no time for makeup." I muttered as I turned to Connor who in no time at all had gotten dressed entirely.

When we arrived at the station, I noticed Connor was holding himself differently, almost proudly as he strut towards his desk.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" Hank asked, eyebrows raised as he glanced between the couple.

"If you must know, Tasha and I participated in sexual relations last night."

Coffee. Everywhere.

My face went bright red as I tried to hide behind my monitor.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, BOY?!" Hank yelled, looking like he was about to leap over to Connor's desk and beat him.