Chapter 105: Normal Life?

After taking down CyberLife once and for all, Tasha was happy to be back at the precinct and back to living a relatively normal life. She had been feeling weird ever since they caught her parents killers, but she chalked it up to stress and the idea that things could finally be normal. Maybe now Connor and her could actually plan their wedding.

The Captain had Tasha working with Gavin most days, not that she minded it — she enjoyed the car patrols the most because Gavin was always more of himself when it was just the two of them. Tasha didn't know it, but Gavin loved seeing her smile and laugh whenever he made a joke, or even when he flirted with her.

Gavin and Connor had been getting along a lot better the past week. It was like they had a silent agreement that as long as Tasha was happy, they'd be happy.

After the first half of their shift, Tasha and Gavin arrived once again at the precinct to do the days paperwork. As soon as Tasha got to her desk, Connor wheeled his chair over to her. She grinned at him, "Hello stranger."

"Hello darling." Connor smiled back, moving his chair so he was right next to her. "How was your morning?"

"Good! We gave tickets to some asshats, but besides that it was a pretty chill morning."

"I am glad to hear that." Connor rested his hand on her leg under the table, squeezing it affectionately.

Tasha blushed for a moment, glancing up at him. Connor's brown eyes gazed into hers as his hand rubbed her leg slowly as he added more pressure each time.

"Uh — What have — what have you and Hank been up to?"

"We have been finishing paperwork from our last assignment." Connor said evenly as he pressed his hand against her inner thigh, causing Tasha to bite her lip. "Are you alright, my love? You look a little flushed." Connor took his other hand, touching her face as he felt the heat radiating off of her.

Tasha glared at him, but Connor simply smirked at her, his fingers slowly moving up to her lower waist, slipping under the edge of her shirt so he could massage her bare skin. "I — I'm fine, Connor." Tasha breathed out, blushing more when she saw Gavin approaching his desk. "Connor, not here —" Tasha put her hand on her mouth, trying to muffle the gasp that left her lips when Connor moved his hand to her bra strap, snapping it against her back.

"Is there a problem, Tasha?"

"Can you two not fuck each other? It's fucking gross." Hank groaned in annoyance, shaking his head at the couple.

Of course, Gavin had gotten to his desk so he heard Hank's words, causing him to snort. "You know you can get suspended for any funny business during work hours."

"That hasn't stopped you." Connor retorted with a sly smile, causing Tasha to giggle.

"Yes, well, not everyone can be as handsome as me."

"I was designed to be quite aesthetically pleasing."

"Pssh, you're probably a living ken doll."

"I can assure you, I am not a 'ken doll'. I am actually well endowed."

Tasha's face was bright purple as she leaned her head against her desk in embarrassment.

"Can you two quit comparing dick sizes and just get back to work?!" Hank glared at the two men as Chris walked up to Tasha, unable to hold in his laughter.

"Is the sex good at least?" He asked with a chuckled, but Tasha slapped his arm.

"Don't you start, Chris!"

"There's your answer." Gavin smirked at Chris.

"I am not answering any of this stupid shit." Tasha attempted to ignore the men, glaring down at the paper in front of her.