The Proposal: The Conclusion

Tasha had been in her housecoat all day, so Connor was slightly surprised when he saw her in her stunning purple dress. Connor's palms felt sweaty as he gazed at Tasha. Was that even possible? Her purple dress molded to her body perfectly, the lace cascading just above her knee, showing the tiniest bit of her thighs. His thorium pump was working faster, he was nervous but the sight of her also made him aroused. He suppressed his urges, knowing that they had time later.

If she said yes.

The probability was very high, but even so there was always the chance she would say no. Connor knew that she wouldn't, but that didn't make him any less nervous.

"Con?" Tasha smiled happily at him, putting her hands on both sides of his face. "What's on your mind?"

"You." He smiled down at her, reaching his hand out to caress her cheek. She leant into his touch, her eyes fluttering closed for a moment.

Tasha gently rested her hands on Connor's shoulders. "Seeing you in regular clothes is so weird... but I like it. I mean, I prefer you with no clothes but human attire suits you." She trailed her finger up and down the exposed skin of his arm, sending shivers down his spine.

"I'm glad you find it pleasing." Connor pressed a light kiss to her forehead. "C'mon."

Connor interlocked his fingers with Tasha's as he began to pull her along with him as he walked into the forest.

Tasha giggled, "Where are we going?"

"There's something I would like to show you."

Tasha's eyes lit up when she saw the scene in front of her.

Lights dangled down from the trees, cascading down beautifully. Soft music played, and as she stared in awe Connor wrapped his arms around her waist. At the end of the cliff you could see the river, and it was the most beautiful sight she had ever seen before.

"Do you like it?" Connor asked nervously.

"Like it? I love it, Connor." Tasha turned in his arms, leaning up to press a chaste kiss to his lips.

"I'm very glad to hear that." Connor felt a little more confident as Tasha began to sway slowly to the music, her arms sneaking around his neck.

"You didn't have to do all of this for me, Connor." She smiled.

"I would do anything for you." Connor held her a little closer. "You know I love you, correct?

"Yes, of course, Connor." Tasha gazed up at him, "I love you too, Con."

"I —" Fuck, he had a plan of what he was going to say but he felt like he was frozen. "You are the world to me. Before I met you I was just another android controlled by CyberLife, but thanks to you I'm free to be whoever I want to be, and that's with you. I want to be with you forever, no matter what life throws at us."

Tasha had tears in her eyes as she gazed up at him, but remained quiet as he continued.

"You — God, you're so beautiful." Connor couldn't help himself from grabbing her hips a little harder, her fingers lightly brushing against the back of his neck. "I love you, so much that I can't even describe what you mean to me. But I will spend the rest of our lives showing you my love — Every year, every month, every day, every hour, every second."

"Connor." Tasha's eyes were glossy as she smiled up at him.

"From the day we met to where we are now, there will never be a single moment in time where I will not love you. The moments we share now will forever be in my automatic heart, but I want to create more memories and live with you, doing anything and everything that makes us happy. I wish to secure my love, cherish you, and have the ability to protect you now and for eternity. Each promise I give to you, I promise to choose and stand by you. Now and forever."

Connor slowly let her waist go, his right hand going into his pocket. He took a deep breath as he knelt down on one knee, holding out a beautiful purple box, inside holding the perfect engagement ring.

"I would like to spend forever with you, and I would like to have the privilege of being able to call you my wife." Connor smiled up at her.

"Tasha, will you marry me?"

Tasha's hands were shaking as she stared at him. "Yes! Connor, of course! Yes!" Tasha answered immediately.

Connor felt the most joy in his life in that moment. He slipped the ring onto her finger, and instantly pulled her body against his in a tight embrace, their lips meeting for a passionate kiss.

"I love you, Tasha Price."

•••A/N: ahhahhhhhhhdhdidjejdi it's happening! Our favorite couple is getting maaaaarried! If you guys have any suggestions for the wedding let a girl know :3 I haven't written it yet

•••
A/N: ahhahhhhhhhdhdidjejdi it's happening! Our favorite couple is getting maaaaarried!
If you guys have any suggestions for the wedding let a girl know :3 I haven't written it yet.

•••A/N: ahhahhhhhhhdhdidjejdi it's happening! Our favorite couple is getting maaaaarried! If you guys have any suggestions for the wedding let a girl know :3 I haven't written it yet

IM GOING LIVE ON TWITCH.TV/tashaplays1998 NOWWWWW!

If you wanna be a Tasher (aka talk to me easier than wattpad) come to our discord! Everyone is super nice and lovely.

https://discord.gg/pZ6usCt

My twitch.tv/tashaplays1998

This was supposed to be post last night but I tried multiple times and it wouldn't go so idek what that was about.

And ummmm we're so close to 1 million reads I am dyyyyyying!