Chapter 135: The Truth

Tasha and Connor's relationship wasn't mended overnight, but with time the two were able to make amends and renew their sense of love with one another. Connor kept a close watch on her, but as worried as he was about her health as the baby grew inside her, he was happy that she, herself, was happy.

Pregnancy was something Tasha hadn't thought much about once she got into a relationship with Connor, but once she found out they could have children, and the two had made up, both couldn't help but bask in the beautiful nature of it all. Connor was absolutely enchanted by his wife and how she continued to surprise him and would make him fall in love with her all over again each day.

The couple were eager to tell their loved ones — truthfully, the only people Tasha cared to tell was Chris, Markus, North and obviously Hank. She wasn't sure how Hank would take the news. He was the father figure in her life and she hoped he would be happy and even proud of her.

As for her friends, Tasha just hoped they'd be as excited as she and Connor were now. Tasha was surprised with how well Gavin was acting with the news. He hadn't let slip to anyone, but would occasionally ask how she felt if they were mostly alone. Connor was glad to know Gavin was watching out for her, and even after the kiss he didn't hold too much of a grudge against his least favorite human.

"Are you sure we should do this?"

Connor turned to his wife, smiling as he cocked his head to the side. "You've been putting this off for weeks, my love."

Tasha sighed. "I know... I just — I'm worried alright? I just — after how you reacted I have no idea what will happen with Hank."

Connor rested his hands on her tense shoulders, "Tasha, I have done many calculations and most have positive results. Either way, we're together, and that's all that matters."

Tasha let out a deep breath, her shoulders relaxing slightly as she smiled up at him. "What would I do without you, Connor?"

He grinned down at her before caressing her cheek, leaning down to capture her lips with his own. Both of them got caught up in each other, bodies pulled closer to one another, lips moving in sync. It was simply perfect —

"Will you two ever get a fucking room?!"

Tasha and Connor broke off with a laugh as they looked at Hank who was shaking his head at them. "Hello to you too, grumpy." Tasha teased as they went into Hank's house.

As soon as the couple sat down, Hank looked at them suspiciously. "Okay, what's going on with you two?"

"What???" Tasha asked, trying to keep her face void of any emotion.

"You've been acting weird for weeks! Are you two fighting again? Because —"

"No! No, it's nothing like that." She sighed, rubbing her forehead.

"Please tell me you're not having a three way with Gavin—"

"What?!"

"Absolutely not." Connor replied instantly, shaking his head. "Hank, please let Tasha speak."

"Alright, kid. What's goin' on?"

Tasha looked at Connor before looking at Hank with a small smile. "I — I'm, well, um, I'm pregnant."

Hank was silent for over a minute as he stared at the both of them in pure confusion. Both just sat quietly as they waited for him to process the confusing information.

"Please tell me you didn't fuck Reed—"

"Jesus, Hank! No!" Tasha yelled, shaking her head. "I haven't fucked anyone except Connor, alright?! I am pregnant with Connor's child!"

Silence once more filled the room.

"How is that even possible?"

Tasha shrugged, sighing. "It's... complicated?"

Hank sighed as he looked between the two, who were waiting expectantly. "You know, if he wasn't an Android I would've known right away! You were acting so fucking bizarre!"

"Hey! I was not!" Tasha pouted.

"Oh please! You're the furthest thing from subtle, kid."

Connor chuckled. "Well, Hank. I guess you're going to be a grandfather."

"Fuck, that makes me feel old." He rubbed his chin, smiling slightly. "Well? How far along are you?"

"I think a few months now." Tasha shrugged, glancing over at Connor. "Of course Connor's been keeping track."

"Four months, five days, seven hours—"

"Alright, alright!" Hank huffed as he rubbed his eyes in annoyance. "I don't need to know the specifics.".

A/N: Hi. I'm not back, but hi. This story almost has 2 million reads like whaaaat. Thank you so much! If you have more ideas for future chapters pls let me know. Wanna talk to me? Join our discord!  https://discord.gg/pZ6usCt