IMPORTANT UPDATE :) Become a Tasher

Hey everyone :) a new chapter will be up as soon as I'm awake tomorrow, but I wanted to update you all on some very important shizzzz. I've decided to start making YouTube videos again, Gaming and Makeup related. I also stream on twitch.tv/tashaplays1998 as many of you know, and I would love for you all to come join in and be apart of the Tashers!

I will be uploading gameplay videos to my gaming channel, but if you want to be apart of the livestreams you'll have to head on over to twitch!

Please help me make our platforms alive :) your support means the world to me and I would love to open this community across all social media platforms.

Here are all of my social media links for reference! I even made a Detroit/Fandom IG.

Twitch: @tashaplays1998

Gaming YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWNI9jMbUW-qzw3iR_F0Y2w
(@tashaplays1998)
Makeup YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/xxtashaxterrorxx

Makeup Instagram: Instagram.com/Makeupbytashaxo

Detroit / Multi-Fandom IG: instagram.com/RKDADDY_official (@rkdaddy_official)

Tumblr: @RKdaddy

Discord: https://discord.gg/pZ6usCt

I also wanted to ask if one of you would be so kind as to draw artwork for my gaming YouTube profile photo. I would like artwork of me, but you can do whatever you want :)

I love you guys so much!

As for an update on my health, it's not the best. As many of you know, the Monday before last I had a seizure and got pretty banged up because of it. My black eye is finally fading, and the wounds are beginning to heal and scar. As for answers, there is none at the moment. I have to wait 6-8 weeks to see a nesurologist and be diagnosed. Before then to pretty much "if you have a seizure oh well" 🤷🏻‍♀️ My doctor suspects I have epilepsy, but who knows.

I've written a lot too which I think you'll all be excited about ;)