Chapter Fourty-Two: The Reason Why [SMUT]

Connor's eyes trailed my face, causing me to blush.

So long together and yet he still has my reeling like a teenager.

I smiled, reaching over and caressing his cheek. "What's going on in the pretty head of yours, Connor?" Though I was still scared to lose him — more like terrified — I knew we would both do what we needed to, and there was no use fighting over it any longer.

"I..." He was hesitant, almost like he was nervous. "I feel so... alive. I never thought deviancy would feel like... like this."

"You are alive, Connor." I gently ran my thumb along his bottom lip. "You've always been alive to me."

Connor's POV

Connor leaned down, capturing her lips with his own as his hands wound their way around her waist. "I love you... so much, Tasha."

She let out a soft giggle, only melting his heart further. "I love you too, Connor."

He knew this wasn't the time, or place... but he couldn't wait any longer. He wanted nothing more than to have her again. He didn't know if he would ever have this chance again.

"You... you're the reason why all of this was possible, Tasha."

Connor pulled her into an abandoned side room, locking the door behind him as he shoved her against it, kissing her passionately. He was mindful of her injured shoulder, making sure he didn't bump it accidentally as he lifted her up into his arms, holding onto the back of her legs as he pushed himself against her. He let out a groan. Had he knew deviancy would allow him to feel everything more, he would've done it a lot sooner.

Much sooner.

He loved her with every fibre of his being. Alive or not, he wanted to spend eternity with Tasha, loving her in every single way he knew possible.

Tasha let out a moan, running her tongue along his lower lip. Connor shuddered, his tongue meeting hers. He couldn't help but to analyze her... taste her... it was all so....

Intoxicating

"Connor." Tasha whined impatiently, already panting which made her chest rise and fall quickly, "I need you."

He pulled back, the slightest smirk on his face. Tasha rolled her eyes at him, tossing his beanie off to run her fingers through his hair, sending artificial shivers down his spine.

"We don't have time for foreplay, darling." She sighed, and as much as he wanted to do everything humanly possible to her, Connor knew she was right.

No matter what happened to him, he'd protect her. He'd love her.

Connor laid Tasha gently on the ground, pulling down her pants and panties with ease, tossing them to the side before bringing his face in between her thighs. The sight of her so aroused drove him wild, sending Connor into a frenzy as he spread her legs further, putting them onto his shoulder as he moved his face closer.

"Connor, we—" Her words were cut off by the sound of her moaning as he began twirling his tongue along her clit, taking note of how sweet she tasted, and how delicious her moans were to his entire body.

He knew he couldn't wait any longer. He wanted to be inside her. He wanted to fill her to the hilt and make her scream his name.

Connor stood up, not taking his eyes off her as he removed his pants, the sight of her biting her lip only furthering his own arousal as he leaned down on top of her, gazing into her eyes with love and passion.

"I love you." He smiled, "I love you more than anything, Tasha."

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close as she ran her thin fingers through his hair. "I love you, Connor. You're mine."

His smile turned into a grin as he kissed her, his tongue meeting with hers, both in a frenzy to feel each other fully. "And you're mine." Connor pushed his hips against hers, the feel of her wetness making him groan in anticipation.

"I can't wait any longer." He said in desperation, his voice deeper than ever before as he pushed into her in one hard and swift movement.

"Connor!" Tasha arched her back, moaning as he began to rock his hips against hers. His infinite strength allowing him to hit her harder and faster each thrust, wanting nothing more than to hear her moan his name over and over again.

"Connor— fuck!" Tasha moaned, finding the strength to move her hips against his.

Connor grabbed onto her legs, lifting them up and resting them on his shoulders, sending him as deep as he could go, Tasha nearly screaming against his lips.

"Tasha... I..." Connor moaned, his composure falling as his end was near. He moved as hard and as fast as he could without breaking her, his hands gripping her waist so hard he knew there'd be bruises he'd have to make up for later.

If there is a later.

He pushed the thought aside as he felt Tasha clench around him, moaning his name over and over again sending him over the edge as they came together, his body not stilling until he had given her complete and utter pleasure.

Tasha smiled at him, "Did I ever tell you, you're really good at that?"

Connor smirked, "I believe it was implied with your heavy breathing, high heart rate and—"

His words were cut off by her kissing him, an interruption he gladly took.

I wish we could stay like this. Bound together as one.

Connor didn't want to leave her. He wanted nothing more than to stay here, and make endless love to her over and over again until she could no longer walk or recite her own name — but he knew he couldn't stay. If there was any hope for them to have a future together — one not filled with fear and heartbreak...

His thoughts trailed off as he finally pulled his body away from hers, immediately feeling as if he had lost himself entirely to her. Tasha stared up at him, slowly following his lead as they pulled their clothes on, silence befalling the two.

"Please don't go."

Tasha's eyes were brimming with tears as she turned to look at him. "Stay. Please, Connor."

Connor ran his thumb along her cheek, wiping away the tears that had begun to fall. "What type of person would I be if I turned my back on my own people?"

"I can't lose you." Tasha cried, looking away from him. "Please, Connor. Please."

The sound of her begging him to stay made his heart break. He wanted nothing more than to run away with her, but the reality was they would never live safely that way. He had to ensure her safety — the only way to do that was for him to succeed.

"You could never lose me. You're the love of my life. You're... everything to me, Tasha. The only way we will ever be able to happy future is if we win — and to do that I need to help."

Tasha looked away from him as tears fell down her face. Connor held onto her face, pulling her back to look at him.

"I will come back to you." He promised, gazing into her green eyes. He knew he may not be able to keep that promise, but he'd try to until his last breath (metaphorically speaking).

Tasha's tears stilled as she looked up at him, the smallest smile on her face. "Go be a hero, Connor."

He captured her lips with his own once more, but he knew if he waited any longer he'd never be able to leave her side. "I love you, Tasha."

"I love you too, Connor..."

He pulled away, turning his back to her as he left the room.

I will come back to you.

A/N: Ahhh I hope you enjoyed! Please remember to leave suggestions and lots of comments I love to read them and try to reply to all of them ! I hope y'all enjoyed the smut too btw
Thank you so so so so much Everyone for helping with my story, you all rock!