1.4 (Edited)

*first edit*
Note: This chapter is edited. Old comments and ahead unedited chapters may not make sense. If a chapter isn't edited and has the warning "mature" on it, expect it to not be that well-written. I wrote this at sixteen, so expect unedited chapters to be that of a sixteen year old's writing and nothing more. I've made stupid decisions back then. This is supposed to be an improved original version, but if you still find some of the original elements to be unbearable, please either read the rewritten, revised version on my account or don't read.

Sun Hui opened his eyes to the next morning. When he remembered what had happened last night at his house, he immediately closed his eyes again, turned on his side, and groaned— and not because his back sore again was from the uncomfortable bed. No, it was more because he just didn't want to go to school today and see that weird asshole again. He had been acting weird ever since he arrived in this world. Not beating him up, avoiding him, and now...what? Seducing him? What the Hell was that yesterday?

Sun Hui could feel his face heating up the more he pondered over it. He could've sworn...no, he had to be imaging it. There was no way the Wang Shuo would nibble his ear and wink at him as if they were...as if they were...a couple.

Sun Hui shivered at the word. And the worst part? He wasn't sure if it was disgust, or something else.

Out of all the lives he has ever been in, after all the sexualities and people he's portrayed...why was this the one that made him question everything? Was it because he could finally be somewhat himself? Was he having what people called an identity crisis? At his old age?

Well, theoretically his physical body was sixteen or a few years older, as time worked differently in the system than actually in real life back at his home world, but he was still...old. He felt old. He lived hundreds of lives for hundreds of years, even if all the cannon fodders he played died early on.

The point of the matter is, he shouldn't be going through these changes as if he was hitting puberty all over again! His mind should be more mentally stable, not this mess!

Sun Hui shook his head and thought that if he sped up his revenge, it would take his mind off these ridiculous thoughts. So, he got onto his now trusty 006 and accessed the database. He needed names, photos, anything...and then he needed to create enough drama with Sun Lin to make her have a good enough motivation to look believable when he framed her. That would be his plan to drive them apart, maybe create some cliché other woman drama since it was Sun Lin's highest insecurity, and take advantage of Wang Shuo's weird new behavior to destroy Sun Lin completely. Maybe he could somehow convince Wang Shuo to destroy the family as well? It wasn't like he cared about any of the Suns, anyways.

By the time he got a good amount of names, some decent amount of photos to make Wang Shuo look bad, an idea for a fake secret with enough evidence to back it up, and found a particular ex-girlfriend who happened to want revenge on Sun Lin for a past event, it was about time to leave for school. Every morning, Wang Shuo would come flaunting his ability to drive in his fancy car. He would take Sun Lin to school, because Sun Lin always insisted on it.

Sun Hui never really drove with them, and with Wang Shuo's tendencies...Sun Hui didn't want to start now because the asshole got a new trick up his sleeve. It had to be some kind of mind trick, some psychological play. He was good at that, wasn't he? Getting inside people's heads to mess with them?

...Maybe he was more suited to be a mafia boss than a businessman.

Grabbing a quick snack from his secret stash he managed to keep up in his room (Geez, these people were so neglectful, it was funny they were called "parents"), Sun Hui quickly went downstairs and out the door. When he saw that Wang Shuo hadn't arrived yet, he made a dash for school in hopes of not ever bumping into him.