5.8

*unedited*

~~~Mature~~~

Sun Hui watched as Hou Feng undid his belt and flung it to the side. He then waited with impatience as Hou Feng slowly unzipped his pants and took off his boxers. The entire time, Hou Feng stared intensely at Sun Hui. Licking his lips enticingly, Hou Feng positioned himself over Sun Hui.

Sun Hui stared back at Hou Feng, his gaze never leaving his as his hands slowly grabbed his husband's thick member and began to stroke it. Hou Feng grunted, thrusting his hips further into his grasp. After a few strokes, before he could reach his climax, Sun Hui opened his mouth and went down on him. As his tongue kicked around the wide girth and his cheeks hollowed as he sucked, he took his hands off and reached his own, stroking lightly as he sucked Hou Feng off.

Hou Feng moaned, closing his eyes as he savored the moment. He couldn't remember the last time he felt so good. No, it wasn't that there was a last time. This was the first time he ever felt real pleasure. His imagination and expectations of Sun Hui didn't disappoint, as he was just as sweet and mind blowing as he thought he would be.

Hou Feng grabbed Sun Hui's hair as he started to chase his orgasm. Likewise, Sun Hui began to stroke his own member faster. With a loud grunt, Hou Feng released inside Sun Hui's mouth. At the same time, Sun Hui came, spilling on his stomach. Swallowing and licking the spare drops from his lips, Sun Hui batted his eyes and looked at Hou Feng with a bright, satisfied smile. Hou Feng's cold silver eyes softened as he looked at Sun Hui, rubbing behind his ears and ruffling his hair in a petting action. Sun Hui leaned into the touch and sighed softly against Hou Feng.

~~~End of Mature~~~

Laying on the couch together in each other's arms, Sun Hui resting on top of Hou Feng, he tried to get up. Hou Feng only let out a groan of protest before tightening up his hold.

"Xu Shen will be wondering where I am!" Sun Hui hissed. Hou Feng didn't respond. He just began to lightly nip at Sun Hui's neck, rubbing his nose against his earlobe softly.

"Stay the night," Hou Feng mumbled.

"You said it yourself, being out of our cells past curfew is—"

"I'm the head warden. Whatever I say, goes. And I say, stay," Hou Feng said.

"You can't abuse your power!" Sun Hui complained.

"Starting now, I'm your full time supervisor and warden. So technically, I can in this situation," Hou Feng said, pecking Sun Hui on the nose.

"What kind of logic is that?" Sun Hui wanted to cry. Why was his husband always so persistent? "I have to be with Xu Shen, he's my cell mate! He will ask questions."

"I don't like you two being together," Hou Feng admitted.

"Well, you can't put me in solitary confinement because of that! Even if you put Xu Shen back into confinement, I'll still need a cell mate," Sun Hui said matter-of-factly.

Hou Feng let out a groan of disapproval that reminded Sun Hui of whining, pouting brat. "Fine, then. From now on, I'll be staying outside of your cell at all times to make sure you two stay separated and apart."

Sun Hui rolled his eyes. He supposed as a full time supervisor that made sense and was logical. Xu Shen won't ask any weird questions. He can't have anyone find out that he and Hou Feng are technically a thing, or it can cause problems to his imprisonment and to his husband. Speaking of which...

"You said you would prove my innocence? You believe it?" Sun Hui asked.

"I looked through your records once again," Hou Feng confessed. "It mentioned that you made a statement of pleading innocence prior to your arrest. I'll look into it, but you'll need to tell me everything. It said in the trial you had no proof and in the end succumbed. I want to know why."