Arc Two Extra: Chen Bao and Fan Jiahao side story

*unedited*
It's finally here! *throws confetti*
I've been waiting for this as much as you all have, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it! Without further ado—Chen Bao and Fan Jiahao's story!
WARNING: mature content at the end!

Fan Jiahao's head rested against Chen Bao's lap. Chen Bao's fingers were playing with the loose strands of hair that were covering his lover's face. The scene was peaceful and serene. It looked like a painting, something that could never be disrupted.

When Wen Jingyi and Du Qiang left the throne room, Chen Bao was sporting an obvious ugly, conflicted expression on his face. Anyone could tell he was somewhat displeased yet eager to do something all at the same time. His face was so contorted that it began to turn red.

He regathered his thoughts, and his face turned back to normal—tan skin and emotionless.

Can I...can we...really start a relationship?
L-like that kind of relationship? he frowned, but his mouth went back into a straight line shortly afterward.

He glanced at the grand doors Fan Jiahao had went out of before Wen Jingyi and Du Qiang. When he heard that this...woman tried to seduce him, and that Fan Jiahao had seriously considered it in the past, he saw red. He was almost positive that he would've done something completely irrational if he hadn't gathered back his train of thought quick enough.

But...his plump lips, lean body, loose strands, curious yet teasing eyes...Chen Bao cleared his throat, swallowing.

Mine! Mine! All mine! Chase him! Don't let him get away! his subconscious formed inside his head. He furrowed his eyebrows. His subconscious was more...energetic and talkative and lewd. It only came up when Fan Jiahao was concerned.

He looked back at the door, Should I really follow him?

Yes!

He sighed, supposing he should. When he got into the hallway, he saw Fan Jiahao turning a corner. He remembered that woman again.

He's mine! She can't have him!

With eyes blazing fire, he ran up to him, grabbed the back of his elbow, and threw him against the wall, caging him in from all sides.

Fan Jiahao's pupils dilated in fear and shock. Chen Bao inwardly sneered. He couldn't even handle his sudden roughness? How could he ever be lieutenant? What did they see in him?

His...really pretty eyes and...smooth skin...

No! Focus! That's not important!

Yes, it is.

Fan Jiahao realized he was having an inner conflict battle. His eyes were slightly dazed, unfocused. He touched his face slowly, tapping it slightly.

The daze left Chen Bao's eyes, and they immediately focused in on Fan Jiahao. He immediately felt self conscious.

"So, you do fancy those type of women after all, huh? For you to even fantasize fucking her. You're a sick person, Lieutenant Fan," he dragged out the title, making Fan Jiahao flinch.

"I'm not the sick person. Your sister is a sick person! Who grabs someone out of nowhere to just criticize him?" Fan Jiahao spat in disbelief, poking a finger at his chest.