4.15

*unedited*

Wangzi Miren stared at the artificial blonde boy, long and hard, as if he didn't believe he was real. Hui Guniang remained standing there, smiling at him. Wangzi Miren's hands twitched, aching to reach out and touch him.

The step family were too preoccupied with their current situation to pay Hui Guniang much mind. But when Wangzi Miren inched forward, Piper took immediate notice.

"Miren!" she screamed, throwing out all formalities. She was desperate. "Don't go—"

Near him, she finished her thought gloomily as she saw him brush past her as if she was nothing and hug her awful step-brother in a tight embrace. She couldn't help but turn her nose in disgust. She didn't like gays. It was only because Wangzi Miren was bisexual and leaned more towards females that made her want him. But seeing them together made her stomach turn and believe Huh Guniang corrupted him for the worse. This was supposed to be her happy ending! He was supposed to be with her, not her step-brother, for crying out loud!

"You...you're here. And I didn't need to find you? You just came right to me," he blabbered, in shock. Hui Guniang chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm done playing games. It's time we finish it, don't you think?" he glanced pointedly at the step-family.

Wangzi Miren also looked towards them, hatred in his eyes. "Right. But first..."

He turned to Hui Guniang and knelt to the ground. He slipped the ring back on to his finger where it belonged and kissed it tenderly. "That's better."

"Feels better," Sun Hui agreed. He looked at his husband with love in his eyes. "You know, these look like wedding rings—"

"Can they be?" Wangzi Miren interjected. "Will you marry me?"

Sun Hui's eyes crinkled. "I was hoping you would ask me that. Of course I'll marry you, asshole."

Wangzi Miren didn't flinch at what would be an insult. To him, it sounded like an endearment. He hugged him close, kissing him. "This time, you can't escape. I won't let you ever go."

"It's unfair! No! You're supposed to be with me!" Piper screeched. She turned to her sister. "It's your fault! You messed up somehow!"

The step-mom didn't want them fighting now. There were more important matters to discuss.

"Wangzi Miren, surely you're not just going to—"

"You are still talking?" Sun Hui looked at them in disgust. "After all you've done, you shouldn't even be breathing."

"What did they do? They were saying a bunch of shit about you and said you were dating others..." Wangzi Miren's eyes gleamed.

"I would never cheat on you! That's why instead of being the victim I escaped those people they hired to violate me," Sun Hui pouted. "Don't tell me you actually believed what they said. My heart is and will always be for you only."

"Well, I..."

"You did believe it? How could you!" Sun Hui was fuming. Wasn't he supposed to be loyal to him and only him? What was he doing giving in to their scheme? Did he even really love him?

"I didn't believe them! I was just giving up..."

"How is that even better?"

"It's not, but...please, don't be mad...it's just you kept running away and their story matched your actions!"

"Forget about marriage! Forget you! Go away!"

The step family just stared in shock. Maybe there was still hope...!

"My love, please..."

Sun Hui arched an eyebrow. "My love"? That was a new one.

"Please...I need to marry you. I can't live without you. I didn't want to believe you saw me as nothing in your goddess like eyes. When I was about to let you go, I wasn't just giving up. I was giving up my will to live. You mean everything to me. No one else can take your place. I may have been with her, but I would never be happy like I am with you. In fact, I would probably have killed myself because I can't be with anyone else but you, that's how empty I had felt. I—"

"Okay, okay, you're such a sap. I forgive you," Sun Hui rolled his eyes, folding his arms. Inwardly, he smiled. Who would've thought he could make a god feel this way? It was empowering.

Wangzi Miren lit up and smiled like a puppy. He then turned his gaze to the step family. They gulped. Apparently, they still had yet to be disillusioned of their plans.

"You said they hurt you?" Wangzi Miren sounded murderous.

"Yes. You can do what you will with them. I will explain everything later. But first," Sun Hui went up to Wangzi Miren and cling onto his arm, kissing his cheek. "I want us time. I meant what I said. I'm here to stay now, so let's make up for lost time, okay? I want my husband."

Wangzi Miren's breath hitched. Husband.

He flipped Sun Hui into his arms, princess carry style. Sun Hui yelped in surprise at the action.

"Let's go then, wife," Wangzi Miren said, wanting him now.

"What about them?" Sun Hui looked pointedly at his family. They were blushing from head to toe in embarrassment and awkwardness.

"What about them?" Wangzi Miren repeated. "I'll have someone keep an eye on them and take them away for me. I only care about you, now. Though, I want clear answers on everything. Such as things they said and things you said. I want the full picture after I'm done with you."

"After," Sun Hui agreed, putting his hands on Wangzi Miren's cheeks as he leaned up and pulled him down to meet him half way for a kiss on the lips. "Take me away, now, Prince Charming."

"With pleasure, Cinderella."

Got straight A's last semester (we have a block schedule so now I'm in my new and last semester)! And I'm now in the top ten percent of my class. Finally! :)

They're finally together, yay! The arc will probably continue for another couple chapters before I end it and start the fifth world. I honestly don't know how much longer I'm going to make this book, but I'm thinking maybe at least some more arcs. I'll probably finish this realistically at eight-ten arcs. Once I finish this, I will be frequently and working hard on publishing the revised edition on here and will be updating my second story, For Eternity Shall We Be. I will be updating the first two chapters of the revised edition tomorrow for you guys to start reading. In the mean time, I'll be preparing for two more stories (another system reincarnation story and then a somewhat serious book I've been working on that's a Western romance). I've already done a few chapter drafts!
~Outcast