1.8 (Edited)

*first edit*
Note: This chapter is edited. Old comments may not make sense. Unedited  first arc chapters will also be slightly off from the edited ones. I can't wait until I edit the most questionable chapter out there. I hope these chapters are looking more and more decent!

Sun Hui woke up, his ears ringing and his nose feeling itchy as he let out two sneezes in a row. Is someone talking about me?

Shaking off his tiredness, he put on his school's gray uniform and adjusted his green tie before taking some food from his stash. Once he was decent, he went downstairs to start going to school.

Wang Shuo had already pulled up into the Suns' driveway. His top two buttons were unbuttoned and he leaned against his black car. When Sun Hui came out of the house, their eyes locked, black to silver. Sun Hui couldn't help the blush that came over his cheeks. Wang Shuo smirked knowingly and arrogantly at him.

That bastard is enjoying my misery! How much bigger of an asshole can he get? Sun Hui scowled at Wang Shuo before averting his gaze and trudging down the steps of the porch. He didn't get too far when Sun Lin came dashing out and into Wang Shuo's arms.

God, I hope they break up soon. And not because he was jealous! It was just gross watching them together. Yeah, that's it.

Wang Shuo looked visibly in pain as Sun Lin hugged him and kissed his cheek, her green eyes all lovey-dovey eyed. "Shuo! I knew our fight wouldn't last long. I'm sorry for accusing you."

Her smile then turned vicious as she leaned in to whisper, "He told me last night he wants nothing to do with you. Guess I have nothing to worry about after all, huh?"

Wang Shuo stiffened at her words. His gaze darted towards Sun Hui, who adjusted his glasses and yawned at the couple. Wang Shuo swallowed at his lack of reaction. He wanted him to be just as jealous as he was when he thought of him with another person, but it seemed Sun Hui was still believing that he didn't like him. As much as he wanted to use Sun Lin again, he remembered Sun Hui told him not to. Letting out a frustrated sigh instead, he pushed Sun Lin off of him, "Get off of me, Lin."

"Remember what I said," Sun Lin threatened. "Get your head out of the clouds, Shuo. We're meant to be together more than you are with Sun Hui. I heard you want to break up with me? I suggest you reconsider. My brother will only reject you, and, well...it wouldn't look good for you if you pursued a boy with no luck in ever being in a relationship. You'll look stupid, not to mention rumors will go around about how you went long without being with anyone during this phase. You don't want to be known as the playboy turned gay romantic, do you?"

"You're sorely mistaken if you think that will bother me. The fact you care more about reputation than actual happiness says a lot about your character, Sun Lin," Wang Shuo said coldly, using her full name instead of her given. She gasped lightly in shock, but he simply ignored her dramatics and moved forward toward Sun Hui.

"Xiao Hui, get in. I'll let you ride shotgun, too," Wang Shuo offered, hoping he would accept this treatment as Sun Lin would be sitting in the back and forgotten.

Sun Lin was going livid, "Xiao Hui? Why are you calling my brother xiao? And since when did you let this...this fag...sit in the car—"

"Shut up," he said angrily, cutting her off. "I don't want to hear you complain about your brother in my presence, or most preferably, at all."

Sun Hui felt like laughing at the whole scene. He supposed Wang Shuo really was trying hard to break up with Sun Lin and "act better." But he wasn't going to simply fall like that. He would be a fool to trust Wang Shuo so blindly. He was confident this was all some sort of mind taxi or game he was doing, and that he in no way cared about actually changing. It was just another move to bully him, to lure him into abuse. And he wasn't going to let him win in that battle.