Arc One Extra: Jin Min and Li Tai side story (1)

*unedited*
Warning: this is a super long chapter, and it contains heterosexual smut (next part)—sexual intercourse between man and woman. If you just want the BL action, I suggest you go to the arc two extras or the arc one extra, "Going Clubbing," when they come out.
I know some readers wanted this, so you're in luck!

Part One Title:
~A Trip Down Memory Lane~

Jin Min and Li Xai didn't get engaged for love, but more so for protection. It was only a coincidence that, eventually, the feelings of friendship, familial ties, and mutual care turned into something deeper and more toxic.

Wang Shuo didn't always find his cousin annoying, and Jin Min didn't always purposefully got into his business. In fact, Jin Min trusted her cousin more than anyone, and Wang Shuo did the same. They were like twins—they couldn't do without the other, they could sense each other's emotions, and they shared everything between them.

But that all changed when he figured out her relationship with the mafia family's heir, Li Tai.

Wang Shuo didn't always hate Li Tai, either. Actually, he was the only one who had accepted him into the family. It was just that one day...

But before that, Jin Min had met the handsome boy at a garden that was opened to the public.

"Shuoooo," the girl with blonde hair whined, tears forming in her eyes. "You're a big meanie!"

"What? What did I do?" a boy with silver hair raised his hands in the air.

"You broke my dolly!" the girl screamed, fully crying now.

"I...what? Why are you sad about that?" the boy looked completely dumbfounded.

The girl held out the doll that was clearly broken in half, the legs pulled apart and the torso cut into.

She cried again, "Look! My dolly! You ruined my dolly! It was my favorite! I hate you!"

The boy suddenly panicked, "Eh, don't hate me, Min Min! I'll get a new one! I'll make it better! You'll see, I'm your big cousin, your big hero! See? See?"

The girl sniffed, "You will?"

The boy gave a cheesy grin, "Yeah! There's a store down the street, and I have pocket money! You just sit here looking beautiful while I go get it!"

The girl gave a toothy grin and jumped on him, "Thank you, Shuo Shuo! I love you!"

The boy laughed, "I love you, too, Min Min!"

He ruffled her hair, then left to go get her a new doll as promised.

The girl frowned again, still sniffling at the loss of her doll.

"Hey! Why are you crying?" a young boy with black locks made his way past the bushes, cocking his head to the side as he analyzed the saddened girl. "This is a garden! What could possibly make you sad in a garden?"

The girl tilted her head at the new boy. She contemplated speaking. Her parents always told her not to speak to strangers.

"Hey, brat, can you hear me?" he waved a hand in front of her to gain her attention.

The girl tightened her face as if she would cry again. The boy's eyes widened, "Don't cry again! I just wanted to know why you're so sad! Don't get mad at me because I called you a brat!"

"My dolly broke. My meanie of a cousin went to get me another one!" she explained, her eyes wide and her voice soft. Then softer, "Mommy told me not to talk to strangers.