2.1 - Roses Are Red

*unedited*
Roses Are Red

I got this done early, so here you go!
This chapter isn't as long as you think, at the end (the last four pages) it's just pictures of the characters and name meanings. :)
I tried to include as much as I could as a recap to the first arc. If you have any questions, my skippers, please let me know and I'll do my best!
A LITTLE WARNING: the MC (Sun Hui) in this arc is intersex. But for those of you uncomfortable it will only have gay smut because it's still BL. This arc might not be completely accurate as I know next to nothing about Ancient China.
(This arc and the rest on will be better than arc one, as well as happier in terms of MC and ML. There will still be detailed smut.)

Sun Hui opened his eyes, his dry lips slightly parted in order to suck in air. He put a hand over his chest, his heart beat slowly going back to it's normal pace. Sun Hui could never get used to dying. It always felt painful. This time, the pain came mentally.

A few drops of tears dripped from his tear ducts. Who knew I'd end up loving that asshole so much?

Sun Hui had entered that world hating Wang Shuo for what he did to the original, even if the original had a crush on the villainous male protagonist. Sun Hui could've sworn he wasn't gay, having never been with a man before. As his time progressed, even if the start was horrible, he grew to actually love Wang Shuo. He got to see another side, and knowing that he was the one who brought it out made him feel all smug.

But...he's data. I'm not. Sun Hui looked at the ring on his finger. He was surprised it had came into the Xinghai space with him, as it was only data from another world. It was their engagement ring. It was quite extravagant, totally Wang Shuo's style. It was, according to him, pure gold with a real diamond top. It must had been expensive, but Wang Shuo always wanted the best for him. The band had an engraving that went around the outside of the ring, which had made Sun Hui choke up a bit. It said "To Forever Love You." The next day, Wang Shuo had grabbed an identical ring with only the difference in material. It was pure silver, to match his hair and eyes. I hope the next world doesn't require love again. I don't think I can ever love another as much I love Wang Shuo.

Sun Hui couldn't believe his thoughts. He really had turned into a lovey-dovey "wife."

The white orb before him exploded, and the spiritual energy particles ran through his body. He felt strength zap back into him. His second theory was confirmed—when he finished a world he would be able to gain its spiritual energy. Someone had to have done this. There have to be others like me, right? The Lord God would have needed several sources of energy in order to gain the power it craves. One of them probably found a way to literally beat the system.

But he noticed that about half of the world's energy had separated and gone somewhere else. He never encountered this kind of situation before. Is that...where's it going? Who is it going to?

Sun Hui thought it was probably simply just going to the Lord God. He frowned. Maybe the "hacker," he decided to call him, wasn't that successful. Then again, he couldn't be too sure. He couldn't sense the Lord God anywhere, whose presence was usually strong due to spiritual energy. The presence was no longer there, though. On top of that, the AI no longer sent him tasks when he came back to Xinghai space nor when he was in the last world. By default, going to the Lord God would be futile. Right?

Another white orb flew to him. He knew the drill.

He kissed his golden ring for luck before touching the orb. It absorbed his body and transmigrated him to the next world.