Arc One Extra: Jin Min and Li Tai side story (2)

*unedited*
Warning: this is kind of a long chapter, and it contains heterosexual moments—sexual intercourse between man and woman. If you just want the BL action, I suggest you go to the arc two extras or the arc one extra, "Going Clubbing," when they are published.
I know some readers wanted this, so you're in luck!   

(**This takes place right after Sun Hui and Wang Shuo consent to each other, but when Sun Lin sent out the text about Sun Hui finally breaking. Keep in mind that Sun Hui had went to Wang Shuo's house that night to beg him, and Sun Lin actually failed.)

"It's a disaster over here, Tai. We really need your—hey, are you even listening to me?"

Li Tai sat on the white stone porch, the sun's rays shining over him in blazing heat. In his mouth was a skinny brown cigarette, which he took the time to take out with two careful, calloused fingers. His lips parted as he exhaled, smoke coming out of his mouth a little bit.

"Have someone else clean up your shit," Li Tai finally said after a few minutes of being unresponsive. "You know I don't want to be a leader."

With that, he hung up against the whining protests from the caller.

When he saw a certain blonde haired girl walking the block across the street, he gave a lopsided smirk and threw his cigarette to the ground, grinding it to the cement with his sharp shoe heel. Ash scattered about the ground and remnants of a flame died out as the cigarette was squished and twisted and left disfigured on the sidewalk in front of the long ago abandoned house whose "for sale" sign was long decomposing and sunken in the ground, covered with moss and sneaking vines. He knew she'd be going this way, as this was her normal route home from the high school. His worthless mafiaosos can stuff their complainants and problems somewhere else—the girl will always be his top priority in everything.

Jumping the steps to the bottom, he narrowed his eyes ever so slightly, "Oh, little Min Min. You've been really naughty."

Jin Min stopped in her tracks. She felt eyes on her, and she knew immediately she was being watched. Was it Sun Lin? Had she discovered her real loyalties?

Lost in her thoughts, she didn't notice that her stalker had caught up to her and had now pinned her against a fence. She felt the metal slightly skim her back, but it was nothing compared to the boiling anger and adrenaline from that push.

"Who the fuck do you think you are? I have a fiancée in the mafia, and he'll fuck you up!" she yelled in a threatening tone.

"I know," a familiar lax voice responded.

Jin Min finally took the time to actually see who pinned her. When she recognized him, she turned a bright red and exhaled softly. It was Li Tai.

"Li Tai? What are you doing? Release me!" Jin Min huffed.

"Who was that kid?" Li Tai asked, completely ignoring her quest.

"What? I don't know what you're going on about. Let go!" Jin Min tried to twist out, but Li Tai only pushed her against the fence again. Jin Min's shyness turned to something more livid, and she looked as if she ate something spicy or sour with the way her cheeks bloated and her eyes widened, her lips twisted upwards in a restrained looking expression.

"Who. Is. That. Kid?" Li Tai breathed each word slowly and patiently, though he didn't really look patient.

"Why are you so upset? It shouldn't matter who that kid is. For all you know, he can be my secret lover. Our relationship isn't exclusive—I can be with whoever I want!" she argued heatedly.