5.16

*unedited*
Good news: I have begun editing the first arc on here! I started with 1.2 since that's when the bad stuff starts happening. Right now, 1.2, 1.3, and 1.4 have been edited. You can go check them out if you want—I really hope I've made those two chapters better with my improved writing! The mature scenes in those chapters have been taken away and replaced with other scenes to act as a censor. I would like to know what you think! I'll go back to do 1.1 some other time, but I'm gonna keep going forward with the editing and the main chapters first.

As soon as the reception was over, Sun Hui was dragged to Hou Feng's house. Much like Hou Feng's personality, the house was decorated with dull and dark colors. It was pretty plain aside from a few expensive items and dark colored furniture.

Hou Feng led him to his master bedroom. No, not his...their master bedroom. Everything was theirs now. They were one. And Hou Feng, who rarely felt happiness, was suddenly as giddy as a school boy with a crush. He felt, because they had married, he can finally rest at peace with this young man at his side. But... why did he still feel an unease surrounding them?

His thinking was disrupted by Sun Hui kissing him. Shocked by the bold action but not opposed, he took Sun Hui into his arms and pulled themselves to the bed. Their kisses became rougher as Hou Feng slipped his tongue inside and moved a hand to touch the hem of Sun Hui's pants and tug on it teasingly. Hou Feng pulled back to reveal a large smile on his lips, his left dimple showing. "Well, wife? Shall we consummate our marriage?"

Sun Hui made an incoherent noise of agreement as he moaned, his mouth absentmindedly closing around a finger that Hou Feng somehow slid into his mouth when he wasn't paying attention. Their bodies moved together as Hou Feng exhausted him well into the night.

When Sun Hui came to, the morning light had glowed up the room as it rested over their nakedness.

Sun Hui stretched, enjoying the newly founded freedom almost as much as when he broke free from the Lord God's control. Now that all of Yang Bo's wishes have been completed, the only thing left for Sun Hui to do was to work on the prison and reform it.

Hou Feng pulled Sun Hui closer to his chest, fiddling with the studded collar around his neck as he kissed along his jaw.

"Can I visit the prison?" Sun Hui asked. "I don't want to be left home alone."

"I don't want you to either," Hou Feng said. He couldn't explain this feeling, but...he felt if Sun Hui was left alone, something bad would happen. But if he went to the prison, he didn't trust Wu Gang or Crusher to do something. He didn't want Sun Hui to be without some form of extreme protection, but the only people he found himself trusting was already two preoccupied guards and their convicted charges. He didn't even understand why he trusted them when he never paid them no mind before Sun Hui, and should still technically be upset about that "training" incident. Hou Feng just shook his head and forced a smile. "You can come to the prison. But now, I want to spend time with you. I have the whole weekend off of work, and then there's our honeymoon we still got to figure out."

Sun Hui squealed and giggled as Hou Feng began yet another round of lovemaking.

******

Wu Gang didn't know what to expect when he saw one of his ex's, but he didn't think he would see Yang Bo living the best life with friends and even someone to genuinely love and protect him. How was he not suffering and miserable? The boy got lucky.