1.19 (Edited)

*first edit*
Note: This chapter is edited. Old comments may not make sense. Unedited first arc chapters will also be slightly off from the edited ones.

Sorry I haven't updated or edited in a while. Things have been crazy for me and my motivation low. But upon hearing about Wattpad being sold to a different company and the new guidelines, I decided to hurry up and finish editing this story. I think I will be unpublishing the chapters that need to be edited (particularly the ones with mature scenes) to avoid any accidents or my story getting taken down. So now I'm on fire, lol.

WARNING: There is some explicit stuff going on in this chapter, but it's not that much. Still there though, so here is the warning.

~~Mature Warning~~

Wang Shuo was surprised at first. So surprised, that he didn't even bother to move his lips against Sun Hui's because his mind was still processing that that was what he was even doing.

Sun Hui was kissing him.

Him.

Wang Shuo's heart pounded in his chest. While he has kissed Sun Hui several times before, Sun Hui only had kissed him once— and that was when he was only doing so to get a rise out of Sun Lin.

But there was no need to use him here, which meant that Sun Hui wanted this. It felt like torture, being so close to the one he loved, being willingly wanted by the one he loved, when he didn't deserve this beauty. Not by a long shot. So close, but still so far. Never fully there with him. Wang Shuo knew he was only wanting him because of his arousal, which meant he wasn't thinking clearly with his head. There were still so many things he had to do to make up for his past mistakes to him. He still had so, so much groveling to do. Wang Shuo feared his groveling would never be enough. Even if Sun Hui forgave him, Wang Shuo didn't think he could ever forgive himself.

Sun Hui laid down on the bed, pulling Wang Shuo with him so he was on top. Wang Shuo stared down at Sun Hui, in awe of his flushed cheeks and his fogged up glasses that were askew on his face. It felt wrong, so wrong, but Wang Shuo had to confess that he really liked when Sun Hui looked like this.

Sun Hui pulled his face down again, pushing his tongue past his lips and mingling their mouths together in a dance. Wang Shuo could tell by the little puffs of frustration coming from Sun Hui that he was getting annoyed that Wang Shuo wasn't kissing him back.

Wang Shuo trembled, conflicted, but in the end began to kiss him back.

He shouldn't be doing this with me...not after our circumstances. This was just supposed to be a date to get us off into the right direction. I can't ruin this...

That was when Sun Hui began rubbing himself gently against Wang Shuo. Wang Shuo froze, not wanting to engage or indulge. Sun Hui gritted his teeth in annoyance and wrapped his legs around Wang Shuo's waist, thrusting his hips up.

"Xiao Hui..." Wang Shuo warned, breaking apart from their kiss.

"Don't stop," Sun Hui breathed, placing his lips back over his. "I need this..."

Realizing he wasn't getting much from being on the bottom, Sun Hui flipped Wang Shuo over and straddled him as he put his hands on Wang Shuo's cheeks and kissed him deeply.