4.16

*unedited*

~~Mature~~
His back hit the soft mattress of the bed, Wangzi Miren's body hovering above him and covering his own. Sun Hui stared up into his eyes, which were swirling with hunger and triumph. The asshole was proud of himself for finally keeping him forever.

Sun Hui smirked, wrapping his arms around his neck and pulling himself up to kiss his lips. As their lips met and began to ferociously kiss each other, Sun Hui sighed contentedly into the kiss while Wangzi Miren let out a low groan in response.

He had suffered too, you know. Having to plan and scheme before finally getting his husband all to himself. He hated it.

"I missed you," Sun Hui said sweetly.

Wangzi Miren hummed in response, pushing him further into the bed. His elbows rested on each side of his head and his legs rested outside of his, trapping them. His tongue slipped inside his mouth, twirling it with Sun Hui's. Sun Hui moaned into the kiss, closing his eyes in bliss.

Too distracted, he hadn't noticed Wangzi Miren scooting them over to the top edge of the bed. He felt hands feel through his hair, and he purred into the touch. He hadn't seen Wangzi Miren's right hand leave and go to the drawer.

When he had finally realized something was going on, his hands had already been tied and bound to the head board. Eyes widened, Sun Hui's first instinct was to shout verbal insults at Wangzi Miren.

He remained the silent through every single of them, not seeming to care that much. His eyes shone proudly as he kissed Sun Hui again. "You can't leave me now."

His erection pressed into Sun Hui's. He mewled in distress. "I said I wasn't leaving you anymore!"

"I can't believe you just based on words, so I have to make sure," Wangzi Miren said. His lips trailed down the jaw and onto his neck. "Besides, I believe we haven't had a real chance to have full pleasure yet."

Sun Hui moaned when Wangzi Miren bit down on his neck.

"I should...I should be the one that's mad at you!" Sun Hui said breathily. "You almost...you almost chose her!"

"Something I never plan on doing again. Don't worry, they'll pay heavily for their crimes," Wangzi Miren's voice got dark. "That is, once I hear what you have to say. What's this about them harming your family?"

"Talk later, sex now," Sun Hui demanded. "I want to forget them right now."

"Sounds good to me," Wangzi Miren said. Sun Hui smiled and went to kiss him again, only to meet air.

"Huh?"

His confusion was soon answered by sudden blindness. It took him a second to realize he had been blindfolded.

A ripping noise and the cold air hitting his chest told him Wangzi Miren had started ripping his clothes. "Hey! You better pay for that!"

"Money is not a problem," Wangzi Miren said, his voice sounding full of glee and lust. "My, you really do look beautiful tied up and blinded to my mercy."

"You...kinky...pervert," Sun Hui breathed, not able to get a word in as Wangzi Miren had begun to pump his length in his hand. His toes curled, wrapping his legs around Wangzi Miren's waist and pulling him closer.

"So eager?" he chuckled. Just before Sun Hui was about to come, Wangzi Miren stopped his hand.

"No!" Sun Hui shouted, the word coming out of his mouth before he could stop it.

"If you like it so much, why did you keep leaving?" Wangzi Miren's voice was angry.

"I said talk later, sex now! I promise to tell you, just pleaseeee, I need you now!" Sun Hui begged, tears coming into his eyes.

"Beg me more, and I'll consider," he said haughtily.

Damn it, do I have to go all out?

"Please, master...I want you, I need you. I love you so much, it hurts. I can't live without you, so please, give it to me? I need to feel connected to you," Sun Hui pouted.

The sound of a belt hitting the floor and more ripped clothing told him Wangzi Miren liked what he said.

"As you wish," Wangzi Miren growled. Without further warning, he slammed his cock inside of him.

"Guh! Mmm...yes!" Sun Hui screamed. He felt hands circle his nipples as Wangzi Miren pounded into him and kissed his lips. He felt so full. He pulled at his restraints, but he kept them on. Being tied never bothered him much. Besides, he wanted to give Wangzi Miren what he wanted to compensate for always leaving him.

Tugging at his nipples harshly and slamming all the way to his prostate, Sun Hui let out a loud yell as he came. But Wangzi Miren still went on without doing so. This was pure torture for Sun Hui due to being used to coming at the same time. Was he holding back?

Wangzi Miren's lips left Sun Hui's and went to his neck to start placing love bites everywhere on the soft white skin. Sun Hui's neck throbbed with each bite, reminding him he had been marked. His erection came back, and he came for a second time.

After ravaging his neck, Wangzi Miren went to his perk nipples and began biting the skin around the area. Sun Hui was a panting mess. He couldn't last any longer...

Thankfully, Wangzi Miren gave him some mercy. As he sucked on Sun Hui's nipples and skin, he began rubbing his length again. As Sun Hui's pants got heavier and more spread apart, ready to come again, Wangzi Miren finally released inside of him. Sun Hui followed.

"T-thank you..." he flushed, sighing in relief. He could feel his eyes closing.

Wangzi Miren chuckled, getting rid of the blindfold. The light was harsh against Sun Hui's eyes, but he adjusted fairly quickly. Exhausted, Sun Hui looked at them both. His whole torso was covered in marks. He couldn't imagine what his neck looked like. Their stomachs were both covered in their juices, and Wangzi Miren's hands were soaked with the stuff.

"Untie...untie me and clean...clean up..." Sun Hui stumbled over his words, barely hanging onto consciousness.

"We really need to heighten your stamina," Wangzi Miren mused.

"Asshole...do what I...what I...said..."

Soft snores followed Sun Hui's words. Smiling happily in what felt like a long time, Wangzi Miren hugged Sun Hui to him as they fell asleep side by side.

He will clean them up and untie him in the morning.

The morning. He was really staying. Wangzi Miren's lips stayed in a permanent smile as he slept.

Two more updates are coming today!
Sorry I haven't updated! It wasn't because I was busy or anything, I just straight up got distracted by hobbies of mine and it took up my time instead when I should've been writing this story, lol. Well, here it is now! I also probably won't get to an update for the revised edition soon. This is my priority for now to finish anyways.
Also, I'm over 500k views. O.o
I'll try to think of something special to do for it. Thanks so much for sticking with me for so long! The support means a lot with all the trial and error this story has been through. :) 
~Outcast