My Books That Are Coming Soon

Stories that are coming soon and will be focused on directly (summaries are subjected to change at any moment when I feel like it because I tend to be indecisive about how I write them):

Title: Love Just Like the Books
Type: System (Books Style), Threesome, mxgxm, Western/Eastern Culture Mix
Summary: Xia Yingyue loved reading all kinds of books so much, people believed it was borderline unnatural. Regardless, it helped her cope with the Hell known as reality, and it was the only thing keeping her from potentially killing herself.

When she dies because she couldn't put a book down, she's transmigrated into her favorite romance novel that she had been reading at the time of her death. But instead of transmigrating into the body of a cannon fodder or the antagonist like she was half expecting, she transmigrated into the body of the book's protagonist.

Now this begins her journey of transmigrating into several book universes with the goal of giving everyone a happy ending and getting revenge on the antagonists in each book.

But...everyone? That sounds like a waste of time. She'd rather just find a comfy place to read her books all day than ensuring everyone's happiness. Why should she make others happy when she has to continue being miserable, anyway?

But she forgot that "everyone" grammatically meant that herself was included as well. And that happiness came in the form of two handsome men.
——————————————
Title (as of now): System, I'll Rise to be the Best!
Type: System (Tournament Style), BG/BL (some worlds the MC will be a boy), Western/Eastern Culture Mix
Summary (as of now): A punished god who is bored and troublesome, an arrogant high-tiered player who has acquired divinity, and an unwilling participant who pretends to be apathetic. What kind of story does this create?

Chen Mulan, also known as Lan, is in quite the predicament. As an American adopted into a loving Chinese family, she likes to think she has encountered enough hardship to prepare her for anything. Facing backlash all her life, Lan is always quick to put on an emotionless mask as a protective defensive mechanism whenever she is alarmed. But she didn't expect to be forced to play some god's sick game. While she knows it's a privilege to witness such a special secret not many back at home will have the honor of knowing, she somehow doesn't find the idea of being used for entertainment and being left to fend for herself appealing. Not to mention, gods had a funny way of meddling with things and Lan was not interested in finding out the consequences it will have on her. No matter— she will do her part in playing through all the roles tossed at her as quickly as possible, rising up in all the worlds and gathering the most points to win the grand prize. It wasn't like she could do anything else, anyway.
——————————————
Title: Being in Love with Professor Write: Book One
Type: Teacher x Student, BG, Western Culture
(this is the first book in a series)
Summary: When aspiring writer Adelaide "Addy" Summers is invited to attend a writing camp only accessible to the most prestigious and potential writers,  she can't hold back her nervousness. While there, she meets the man of her wildest fantasies- British author Reuben James. With bestselling books that make him the highest paid author, Reuben James has everything. With his wealth, fame, and women, he has arrogance that stretches for miles and a downright cynical attitude that leaves no room for anything else. When realizing that the man she is desperately in love with is actually an asshole, Adelaide wants nothing to do with the man that only seems to annoy her, which is easier said than done. But despite their heated arguments, the fact that Adelaide has always admired the brilliant author seems to ignite something inside of Reuben.

But after a night of confessions and love, Adelaide leaves him behind. She vows to have nothing to do with him once again, but when he ends up being her English professor Reuben wants to stop at nothing to have her back in his bed where she belongs. He is desperate for her love like a man who wanders the desert for too long in search of water, and he plans to teach her all that he knows beyond English and literature in the bedroom. As Adelaide gets sucked deep into his world by an unknown force that wants them together, she learns that sometimes it's good to be bad.
——————————————
Title: Masked Love: The Morozovs
Type: Mafia, BG, Western/Russian Culture
(this is the first book in a series)
Summary: From being at the wrong place at the wrong time, Ainslie Campbell accidentally comes across the biggest secret of the century- the identity of the infamous "Serpent," the devil himself. As an investigative crime journalist, Ainslie lives for the thrill of secrets such as these, but what she didn't expect was to catch the Serpent's deep interest. She quickly gets pulled and involved deep into a life she's only ever glimpsed at with the dangerous, apathetic man. But she knows better than to fall for his charisma and elegance that is only a cover for his true self. To fall in love with a man who doesn't love was the worst thing she could do to herself.

Vadik Morozov, also known as the power hungry Serpent or multi-billionaire and genius fine art prodigy Moore Burton, was not expecting an intruder at his nightclub. What confused him more was that the woman knew what the nightclub actually was and still was willing to check it out. But when Vadik notices that the mysterious, admittedly extremely beautiful, newcomer has similar interests to his own and even is a match for his intelligence, he is genuinely intrigued for the first time in a woman other than for pleasure. What's more, when she discovers his darkest secret he can't help but want to make their acquaintance an entertaining one. He lives for drama, and he is intent on creating some between them.

Added: Books that will not be worked on directly but will probably cause hype.

Title: Being a Noble is Harder Than It Seems
Type: Otome Transmigration, BL, Eastern/Western Culture Mix
Summary: Ono Kiyoshi didn't waste his time playing pointless video games, much less one aimed specifically for the female population. But if he had known he would one day transmigrate into the popular otome game "Mysterious Fate," he would've at least briefly prepared himself with knowledge of the complex world and its characters.

Kiyoshi is a young Japanese businessman prodigy who was born into the wealthy and prominent Ono family, to which he is the only son and heir— or rather, was. You see,  Kiyoshi died in weird circumstances that he couldn't even begin to fathom though he had went through it with pain.  Pity, he always thought he would die from overwork in his office, but something clearly had to disrupt that dream.

Anyways, after his soul leaves his body, he is somehow revived into "Mysterious Fate," a game he only knows the name of because his female childhood friend wouldn't shut up about it. Now in the body of a cannon fodder noble young master, he decides that maybe he should not take this life for granted. This a journey of how a workaholic man turns his life around to live to the fullest and, for the first time ever, relax. 

If only it were that simple, because someone failed to mention to him that "Mysetrious Fate" wasn't the typical otome game.

And what the heck is wrong with this servant? He's never met such an odd person in his life!

"I promise to live and serve solely to take care of you, young master."

"Why do I feel like I'm being manipulated into indecent positions..."
——————————————
Title: The Deviant Duke and His Charming Charge
Type: adoptive father - adopted daughter, novel transmigration, BG, Eastern/Western Culture Mix
Sunmary: Moon Mi-Sun is an abused daughter from Korea. She has never really known any affection or love. When her life finally gives in, she thinks she will finally meet peace in the afterlife. Instead, she ends up in a popular historical romance novel that she has never read yet has all of the plot information coded in her memories.

Duke Bredholt is known to be the ruthless, merciless head of the noble Evans family. A man who is more feared than loved and knows very little emotion is told by his loyal servants that perhaps taking on an orphan for charity would put him in a better light to save his dwindling reputation. Reluctantly, His Grace starts his search for adoption. When he comes across a lone beggar child, something about her causes his dead heart to beat and he becomes immediately smitten by her charming spirit. Choosing her as his to-be daughter, Mi-Sun learns what it means to be loved by Duke Bredholt.

"Eh? This isn't how the plot is supposed to go! Why does the villain want me? Where the Hell is the heroine?"

"Ah, my adopted daughter is just so cute, no one can possibly rival her charm! I will kill anyone who dares to disrespect her."

I technically have other books in mind but these are the stories I'll be focusing on writing first, as well as For Eternity Shall We Be, after this story is finished. I may post their summaries later though. All of the books are 18 and up and will contain also fluff (I've been meaning on practicing that). ^•^

Edited: I also added a new category for the ones I think will be popular, but aren't necessarily the ones I'll write next.

Want to see any fanfiction stories I have in mind? Let me know and I'll also show their summaries. uwu

So yes, some of the stories I have are a bit different than this one. I might end up getting a different range of audience. Read whatever suits your tastes!