1.5 (Edited)

*first edit*
Note: This chapter is edited. Old comments may not make sense. Unedited first arc chapters will also be slightly off from the edited ones. Please note, Wang Shuo (ML) is supposed to be an asshole in the first arc. You're supposed to hate him, then like him. If you find this uncomfortable, don't read.

Sun Hui had stayed up all night preparing for his revenge. But to do that, he had to hack into the school's security cameras to make sure he knew where the blind spots were and were not.

In truth, Sun Hui was a slow hacker. Back at his home world, he only ever went on the computer for online gaming and the Star Network's social media. When he was forced to play out the lives of unfortunate cannon fodders, they were a few tasks where he had to hack. Over time, since he had been in so many worlds he lost track, he learned enough to be qualified as an official hacker. But because he never fully invested, it made his work slow.

As a result, he didn't finish taking notes of the cameras and shutting down some he thought would be most troublesome in his journey. But he did get plenty of photos, and he had the perfect person to help him frame Sun Lin by creating drama.

Sun Hui looked through the photos, deciding which ones would be best to hang around the school. There were some he managed to photoshop, such as showing Wang Shuo with multiple girls around him to create the illusion he was about to have a ménage, and showing him in some shady places. There were some unmentionable photos (which he made sure not to look at and covered them up for now) Wang Shuo had sent a handful of girls that were almost too eager to send to Sun Hui. Guess he broke their hearts enough to want revenge, too? Or maybe it was the fact he pretended to be Sun Lin when talking to them, as he hacked her phone, and they were afraid of her?

What? He couldn't ask as Sun Hui, they wouldn't have answered. It was only that one ex girlfriend and enemy of Sun Lin that knew who he actually was. Plus, they would all vouch that Sun Lin had the pictures which made it easier for him to frame her.

There was one photo that caught his eye, one that he didn't have to do anything towards as it was perfect by itself. Sun Hui had meant to fake a believable secret, but this was just too good.

In this one, thank God, Wang Shuo was fully clothed. But the place he was in...was a scene not too many would've ever guessed. Though, Sun Hui thought with his personality it suited him. But he had watched enough dramas, read enough books, and been in enough plots where he knew what would happen if this secret got out. Whether it was a one time thing or a lifestyle, this secret could permanently damage Wang Shuo's reputation, rich or not. People thrived off of secrets like these. It would take some significant time and willpower to fix the mess once it erupted into chaos and gossip.

Sun Hui's heart rate picked up, but not from adrenaline. It was more like dread. He was determined to fulfill this revenge, and yet the closer he was to accomplishing it, the more he felt increasingly uncomfortable. He knew he wanted to break up Wang Shuo and Sun Lin, for revenge of course, but...the thought of Wang Shuo being miserable was somehow less pleasant than it initially was. It had to be pity for the life he lived, but that didn't account for his immense guilt. Then, if it wasn't pity, what could it be?

It's not like...he had feelings for him. Wang Shuo was the one with unnecessary feelings. Sun Hui wasn't even attracted to the guy, he only found him attractive as a definitional term, not of opinion. But if that was the case, why couldn't he get rid of those damn beautiful silver eyes out of his head? Why couldn't he forget the way he leaned in close, grazed his lips against his ear...

No, he was not into men! He refused! Or at least, refused to be like Wang Shuo, of all people! The man was an asshole, a total jackass to the original soul. And Sun Hui was no masochist, nor would he allow himself to be a domestic abuse victim.