5.3

*unedited*

He couldn't be mistaken. That ring was his husband's ring. But the euphoria quickly died down when he remembered that his husband almost left him to die! It must have been the fact that after crying out and suddenly blacking out, his husband had a brief panic as he went to save him. Even though he didn't seem like it, Sun Hui wondered if this Wang Shuo reincarnation was actually sick with worry when he wouldn't wake up. Judging by his desperate hold, Sun Hui thought it was safe to say "Yes."

Is my husband a tsundere in this life? Sun Hui blinked. That doesn't excuse him! He waited until the last minute to save me, then he blamed me for making him want to save me!

Sun Hui pushed at him, which startled the man. He could've sworn he saw hurt cross his eyes before he masked it with a cold stare.

"I said you didn't fully deserve my thank you, so my debt is invalid," Sun Hui breathed. You almost left me to die!

The man got up and looked at him in disgust. It made Sun Hui want to cover himself. "So you'll fuck anyone who comes your way except me? Why? I know your services extend to the wardens here. It's on the records."

Was everything on records here? Yang Bo really couldn't keep it in his pants. He was so desperate to survive but in every act he got caught in he only extended his stay.

As much as Sun Hui wanted to be with his husband, he had to find time to see the rest of the plot and find the others. His story was only a small part of the overall plot, and nowhere near it.

"If you really want me," Sun Hui whispered, putting his hands around the man's neck. He touched his lips against his ear, tickling the flesh as he spoke because his lips were just barely there, "then you will have to wait. I'll give you an exclusive service. And during this arrangement, I promise you there will be no one else."

Trailing a finger down his chest, Sun Hui gave a bright smile before leaving the room.

Damn, I really became a seductress after one world.

Finally away from everyone, Sun Hui accessed the plot.

The story started after Yang Bo's death. The man who killed him, a man who only goes by the alias "Crusher," wasn't just a higher up who oversaw most of Yang Bo's transactions. A lot of the inmates actually went to the Crusher in hopes of getting support or deals. He was the main drug dealer in the prison, and Yang Bo had way too many times screwed up his smaller deals. It was ruining his reputation, so Crusher saw fit to destroy him. He was probably one of the most powerful inmates, and he often had the wardens wrapped around his fingers. It was why he was so confident to kill others in front of them, because he knew they would turn a blind eye or just not care.

After killing Yang Bo, admittedly Crusher had to search for another drug dealer. He wasn't his best, but dealers under his watch were scarce. Also, Yang Bo had been his favorite toy, and he was not only frustrated to be down one dealer but frustrated to not have anyone good for his tastes. That is when he met the female lead, Lu Jiao.

Lu Jiao was one of the guards, and probably the feistiest and fairest. She was kind and understanding to all the inmates that deserved it, including Yang Bo. However, she was harsh and cruel to the worst of the inmates. Crusher actually knew Lu Jiao, but with his attention on Yang Bo he never saw her with desire until after his death. However, Lu Jiao hated Crusher for his in prison killings and hated the wardens who allowed it to happen. She wanted to reform the prison (which Sun Hui thought was an admirable goal, and would add that to his list of wishes because the prison needed serious reforming).

Lu Jiao was disgusted with Crusher's interest in her. She was also disgusted with male lead Xu Shen, an inmate she was placed in direct care of. The man was heavily mentally ill and insane, and Lu Jiao hated that she had him in his custody. She didn't want to babysit a maniac, especially one who gave her as much of a hard time as Crusher. But when Crusher's impatience wore thin and he paid off some guards to give them a quiet space, he sought after Lu Jiao to claim her. Xu Shen heard about  this and came to protect her, killing Crusher in the process. Lu Jiao found his heroic act admirable, like any female lead to her male lead, and fell in love with him. Because of his good deed in killing the worst inmate in the prison, the police allowed him to go free on parole as long as he took rehab. Xu Shen vowed to keep everything in check due to his love to Lu Jiao, and they got married not too long after his rehab was done and he was set free. The two made their own prison that was completely reformed and fair, fighting crime and making justice together.

For once, Sun Hui thought that this was a decent plot. This particular prison wasn't reformed, but the female lead and male lead were good people. He played cannon fodder in order to push the villain to the female lead and thus starting off the plot and making the female lead fall in love with the male lead. But he was quickly forgotten in the plot when all of this happened, making him not that important.

But since he was alive and Crusher beaten, what would happen to the plot now?

Sun Hui shook his head, focusing his attention to the wishes of Yang Bo. That was his mission. Make everything better for the undeserving suffering souls.

Yang Bo's wishes were to find true love, get married, and get out of prison. None in particular order.

Add another wish, a personal one, Sun Hui thought to himself, Reform this prison.

There was one last thing for him to do. Going back into Yang Bo's memories, he searched for his husband's name.

A smile formed on his lips as he whispered the name to himself, testing it out with his tongue to get a feel for saying it, "Hou Feng."

Happy Easter if you celebrate!
I'll post the 500k special soon! I'm not sure if too many people will ask me anything, but if you have a specific question for me about my life, stories, or anything in general that you want me to answer in the special, now is your chance! I will be talking about other stuff too for readers who are curious to get to know me as a person better, so even if you can't think of a question or no one ends up asking anything, I'll still have stuff!
I haven't posted any of the character's pictures yet, but I'm gonna wait until all of them are introduced to do it. Also, I published the third chapter of the revised edition on my account!
~Outcast