4.7

*unedited*

Sun Hui felt himself stiffen even more at the statement as the words rang around the room and in his head. Has he been found out already?

Jon quickly glanced at Sun Hui, remembering that Wangzi Miren had been the guy at the club he had been with.

Sun Hui quickly slid off the ring and passed it to Jon from under the table. This granted him a surprised and shocked look from Jon at the sudden action.

I can't be found out now! It's too early! I need to keep him waiting!

"I think I would've known if we met," Sun Hui shrugged, acting nonchalant when really he was feeling anything but.

Wangzi Miren frowned, "I could've sworn we..."

Wangzi Miren's entourage were giving each other looks as their leader was talking to these low lives. He didn't look like he was going to beat anyone up, which was a first as the boss never dared to take the initiative unless he was really angry at the person. But for some reason he looked...apologetic and in sorrow? Who was this man and where was their scary, unforgiving leader?

Jon concealed the ring in his palm and threw Wangzi Miren a smile, "I can confirm. Hui Guniang never goes out. It would have been impossible to have met someone like you."

"Your eyes and hair look familiar..." Wangzi Miren trailed, sounding distant. He squinted, as if trying to find something that wasn't visible to the human eye.

His friends stiffened harshly when they heard the name. They had heard the rumors from his step-sisters in passing, and they knew he was the kind of person their leader would absolutely hate.

"Hey, Miren," one of them called. "Maybe you should stay away. Hui Guniang is the Hamiltons' brother. They say he..."

"Hui Guniang? Isn't that 'Cinderella,' a girl's name?" Wangzi Miren's lips twitched a little bit, but not completely into a smirk. He put his hands in his pocket and leaned forward, "Mine means 'Prince Charming.' Maybe it's fate?"

Lately, that's all I've been thinking for the reason of our numerous meetings, Sun Hui thought in a daze.

His friends cried in the corner. Did he not hear what they said? The Hamiltons! The wealthiest girls in the university, and probably even the prettiest! Surely hearing them complain about their brother would've irked him to no end? After all, Wangzi Miren might have been the biggest douchebag and bully, but when it came to women of interest he was a gentleman. Why did he only catch the name of the pretty boy from that?

"Fuck off, Wangzi. Can't you see we're trying to eat in peace and quiet?" Jon narrowed his eyes. Wangzi Miren whipped his head into Jon's direction, as if he had heard him but not noticed him until now.

"Who are you?" Wangzi Miren said, anger edging his tone.

"I don't think that's any of your business. But you better not be using any cheesy pick up lines on Hui Guniang just because he has a girl's name. A feminine name doesn't make him any more like the bitches you fuck. So leave him out of it, anything you used on them won't work on him," Jon said in distaste.

"You seem awfully close," he hissed.

"A friend," Sun Hui quickly said. Jealous lover meant no happy ending for Jon. "Why do you care?"

"Because..." Wangzi Miren blinked, then shook his head. "Never mind, I'm sorry for taking up your time."

And without, he left without another word. His friends gawked. He really did apologize! And politely!